Sunday, June 10

Altered Notelet Book



The pretty notelet book before I started altering it


After I had finished



Hello my dears,  I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend, the weather has been dire here, rain rain and more rain. Anyway I've spent the day revamping this little notelet book that I bought.

It was really pretty to start with but when I got it home and tried to take the sticker off the front of it all that was left was a real tacky gluey mess.  So I put my thinking cap on and altered it. I cut off the offending damaged piece,  got out my Pink Paislee freebie papers and went to work on it.

Once it had been recovered (front. back and inside) I picked out my stamps ( all Magnolia) I chose Ballerina Tilda from the Prince & Princesses collection,  Summer Flower Tilda from the Summer Memories collection and a Mini Tilda with Rose from the Crazy Love collection.  All were coloured with Copics.  I won't go into detail of all the other bits n bobs I've used but you can find a full list of ingredients with links where possible below this post.

This is going to a dear sweet (new) friend who is the most generous and unselfish person I've had the pleasure to meet and I'm delighted that we have become FRIENDS.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I do hope I've given you a little inspiration and that you'll come back and see me soon.

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Tomic Challenge:  It's a Happy Birthday to the guys n gals over at Tomic as they celebrate their 1st Birthday.  Congratulations everyone.  The theme for this special challenge is 
Anything Goes.  Do pop over and take a peek at the amazing DT creations, they are stunning.
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge:  Would like to see your favourite colour combo.  I have a few but I do think Pink & Green are fabulous together.
 Dies to Die For: Die-ing For A Challenge:  This Month it was Bev's turn to choose the theme and it's Anything Goes with a Die Cut.

Hugs to Everyone


Recipe:
DP:  Pink Paislee (Prima)
Images:  Magnolia Summer Flower from Dies to Die For Tilda. Ballerina Tilda, Mini Tilda with Rose.
Medium: copics (too many to mention)
Doohickey Vintage Tag die
Nestie's: circle, oval, circle scallop, oval scallop
Spellbinders: Foliage leaves
Distress Inks: Tim Holtz - old paper, forest moss, antique linen
Flowers: A mixture of Wild Orchid Crafts and Stash
Ribbon seam binding, vintage webbed ribbon and ribbon net: Stash
Gem Spray, pearls sprays, string of pearls and pearl heart: Stash
small clock stamp: unknown - stash
Friendship sentiment: Whimsy notable 2 set
Sentiment Die: Whimsy notable die 2 available at Dies to Die For
Large Friends stamp: Stash
Extras: Stickles frosted lace & DecoArt glamour dust
Little bird cage: Hobbycraft wedding decor selection
Gems: Prima


21 comments:

  1. Wow! Your notebook is gorgeous!! The papers are so pretty, as is your colouring.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is fabulous Suzi,so pretty and beautiful :D

    xx Coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG so lovely notebook, absolutly wonderful !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful, Suzi! Your friend will be thrilled! Great idea, I will keep this in mind!
    Love your wondeful altering, so much more personal and a LOT prettier then the original.
    Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow HUN,this is one,stunning note book,the detail and colours are just amazing,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your creation is so beautiful Suzi. Thank you for joining lovely hanglar or sweet magnolia. Hugs Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! So femine....Nicely put together.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Suzi, this is gorgeous! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think perhaps YOU'RE the sweetest most unselfish friend to give her this stunning altered notebook. Absolutely love this entire thing - beautifully done! Blessings...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable, Suzi. Who wouldn't love to have this notelet book. I can't think of a single person. You've done an awesome job on it. Love all your beautifully colored images, color combo and embellies.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning altered notebook Suzi. Precious coloring theme and this looks pretty and elegant :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, I love all the maggies on it too. Your friend is going to love it and want more after she wears it out. You did a outstanding job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Suzi, fantastic notebook. You did a fabulous job on this altered project. So totally gorgeous.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful. I love how you altered this notebook. Whoever this special friend is will just adore this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Suzi, fabulous altered project--I should do more stuff like this. I love it!!! I do so love the soft colours and the 3 Tildas's are gorgeously coloured. Pretty embellishments.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is absolutely gorgeous Suzi. I love altering Notebooks and am sure your friend will love this one! hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful creation sweetie, looks fabulous, thank you for joining us at Die-ing for a challenge this time ♥ Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow this notebook is stunning. I love tha paper and the stamp that you used. The colours are very romantic.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful card :)

    Thank you for joining at TOMIC Anniversary Challenge :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beauty lovely colors, thanks for joining us at the TOMIC hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx