Friday, June 29

Chillax as they say !!!





Hello again my lovelies,  Well I didn't think I would get the chance to play along with House Mouse & Friends Challenge, who are celebrating their 1,000 + followers with a wonderful Blog Hop and a  theme of Liquid  Refreshment for Hot Summer Days.

I found time today to play with my little meece's because the weather is still dreadful!!! flooding, wind, chilly I can't believe we are only a few days away from July and we are still waiting for Summer to make an appearance.

 Anyway I used my rubber stamp from Chill out collection. I wanted to frame it but half of the wee flower was hidden by the frame. So I stamped the flower out another twice, coloured and cut it out to do a home made decoupage effect. I think it worked nicely.

My image has been coloured with Copics, papers are Raspberry Road designs, the lovely twirling vine frame die is from memory box.  My banner is Tattered Banners from Tim Holtz. Chill out sentiment is from HM.  Other sentiment is from my stash.

 That's all from me for today but I dare say I'll be back tomorrow with some more creations.

Hugs

11 comments:

  1. Awesome card again Suzi...great colouring...love the frame and the 3D flower!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suzi, thisimage is a really cutie and your card brilliant. The frame you haave used is so pretty.
    Thanks for joining our 'Summer Refreshment' challenge at HM&FMC. Hope to se you again.
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Suzi - I do love a House Mouse image (second to a Maggie of course LOL!!!)

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya hun, love the image choice lovely colouring and gorgeous layout that frame is stunning, thank you for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Kate hugs xxx
    ps I have candy linked to this challenge if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super card Suzi, I do love this image! Thanks for joining in at HM&FMC this time, Carole Z Guest Dt member, June X

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is just gorgeous Hun love that image and your detail,and colours are just perfect hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! This is just so darn cute and so beautifully done! I have seen and admired this stamp before...now I think I must try it out...I hope it's on sale!...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzi gorgeous citrus colour combo this cute guy sure knows how to cool down..lol

    Thanks for sharing at HM & Friends chall this time..good luck in the candy draw make sure you check out all the DT blogs ..

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzi
    as ever a gorgeous card, awesome colouring, luv the framing,thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Suzi, I love your stunning colours and patterns. I love that fabulously colouring image and that Memory Box image is brilliant - I looked at that but didn't think it would be big enough - but it is bigger than I anticipated.

    hugs Heather xx
    Thanks so much to join us with the House Mouse and Frieds challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx