Saturday, June 23

Copic Marker Europe are Celebrating



Hello everyone,  Rain Rain and more Rain!!!!!  the weather has been so poor it's blooming well depressing!!!  but making this card has really brightened my day.

Copic Marker Europe are having their 1st Birthday this month and they are celebrating big style with a wonderful challenge and lots of lovely prizes from amazing sponsors,  do please pop over and get all the details. You can request the specially designed images if you take part in the challenge.

The image I've coloured with my copics has been exclusively designed just for Copic Marker Europe by the lovely Krista Smith from Saturated Canary. I think it's going to become available after the competition.

The other lady who has designed an exclusive digital stamp for the celebrations is Sylvia Zet from the Wee Suzi collection,  I can't wait to colour that one too.

I don't have a lot of copics "YET" as I've only recently started using them so I'm kinda limited in using what I have at the moment. I will put a list of colours under the post in case you're curious.

Hugs


Recipe:  
DP: Raspberry Road & Websters journal card
Image: Copics Girl from Krista Smith (for Copic Marker Europe)
Medium:  Copics
Skin - E000 E00 E51 E21 E93 R02
Hair: E33 E53 E51 E00
Clothes: B02 B00 B000 E00 E21
Shoes: E33 E31 E21
Sack  E21 E00
Copic Lids:  the only other colours I have just now!!!
Flowers: Sizzix TH Flower Garland
Butterfly's:  Sizzix TH on the edge Flutterby die
Lace & Sentiments: Stash.

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Suzi.
    The image is very pretty, and I love these beautiful colours.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi this is just lovely and loving the colours! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi gosh hun this is gorgeous, lovely colouring, love your layout too,

    a bit confused hunny as I had linked my bag to MWM, I use this new blogger and I'm sure sometimes it plays up and looks like it's not linked when it is, I may have to change back to the old one, flippin pain, lol

    ps I'm sick of the rain too, horrid stuff! lol
    hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning suzi.really gorgeous image and i love your beautiful colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, beautiful card Suzi and I love the cards you've made while I was away.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really adorable card - perfect colored, all the other details makes your card fantastic.
    Greetings from Austria
    Helga

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx