Wednesday, June 13

Midweek Magnolias #15 Recipe





A very good morning to you all,  what a couple of days I've had it's been dreadful,  I've been without Internet connection since late Sunday evening until now, which is Tuesday 10.30pm.   Boy have I been like a cat on a hot tin roof!!!!  You would think I could get on with doing some crafting or scrapping -  Uh uh!!! I just couldn't settle myself to do anything. I kept rebooting my comp and checking if I was connected.

Anyways I'm back and it's Wednesday which means another wonderful challenge over at 


Our theme this week is a Recipe of 1 2 3 = I ribbon, 2 buttons and 3 flowers. As always we are sponsored by the wonderful Magnolia Sweden who will be sending our Random winner a Surprise package.  But do remember to keep your combined challenges to 4 + Ours = 5 in total to be included in the prize draw.

We have a real treat for you this week as Team A and B are sharing their fantastic creations with you so do please pop over and say a big Hi to our lovely New Design Team Girls and of course our other sweet teamies.  I promise you won't be disappointed.

I have jotted down a recipe of my card for you below this post.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit - it's so very nice to be back among friends.

oxo

Challenges Entered:

Tilda's Town #4:  This week there is a lovely sketch to follow designed by Jenneke.

Bunny Zoe's Crafts  #25:  The theme is Girls Girls Girls this month.

Papertake Weekly Challenge:  Have a 3 2 1 challenge this week, I've chosen 3 Flowers, 2 Buttons and 1 stick pin.


Recipe:
DP's: pink floral is Prima Sparkling Spring, script paper is Prima  Reflections.  Plain card stock is from DCWV and floral strip is from K&Co's Madeline mat pad
Image:  Magnolia Tilda with Tulips 2011
Medium:  Copics
Nesti: Oval
Swirl: Doohickey die
Flowers:| Prima Sherwood Rose Cottage
Stick pin, ribbon and buttons: Stash
Extras: Tim Holtz old paper distress ink pad and Distress wheel.

11 comments:

  1. Superb card Suzi, gorgeous Tilda and lovely papers. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Sketch challenge. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back on the internet, Suzi....love your card with the fab colouring and pretty papers!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi this is so pretty!!! Love your colors...you did a fantastic job on the sketch! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back Friday!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi, your card is lovely. This Tilda is so sweet and wonderfully colored. Love your flowers with the cute stick pin and that gorgeous ribbon. Awesome.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Suzi!!! You followed Janneke's sketch perfectly!
    Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges this week..
    I'm so happy that I get the chance to work with you for Midweek Magnolias!!
    Yayyy!!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty Suzi! So beautifully colored and designed! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lush card Suzie. I would have been going crazy too with no internet, feels like you have lost a limb! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning suzi.gorgeous pretty image and details and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzi, your card is so adorable. I love the DP's that you used. The coral color is beautiful! And, Tilda is colord so wonderfully! Glad that your computer is up and working again!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Love every detail. Your coloring is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges.

    Hugs,
    Mae

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx