Wednesday, June 20

Midweek Magnolias #16 Anything but a Card






Hello my dears,  It's Wednesday and time for another wonderful challenge over at 


This week we have a fabulous theme for you and it's 

Anything but a Card,  this gives you a little diversity this week you could alter something, do a wall hanging or like me make a Door Hanger.  

I've used sweet Summer Flower Tilda and coloured her with Copics and Derwent Water Colour Pencils.  My door hanger came from the lovely Susie Sugar for winning one of her fabulous challenges. I covered it with Tim Holtz Shabby Vintage paper and added a few die cuts, some lace, gems and flowers.  A full list of my ingredients are below this post.

Do please pop over to Midweek Magnolias and take a look at the amazing projects my sweet DT friends have created for you this week, they are stunning and you will find lots of inspiration from their beautiful work.

Our sponsor is the wonderful Magnolia Sweden and they will be sending our lucky winner a surprise package.  Do please remember that you can only combine your entry with 4 other challenges to be included in the prize draw.

Thank you for popping in to visit, I hope I've given you a little inspiration.  I look forward to visiting you all over the coming week.

Challenges Entered:

Papertake Weekly Challenge:  Are having a Game of Bingo this week and I've chosen the line of Gems/free/Flowers
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge:  The theme this week is No cards, Tags or Atc's  
Crafty Your Days Away Challenge:  Are having a game of Bingo this week and I've chosen the line of Flowers/Ribbon or Lace/Gems
Make it Monday Challenge:  As always Anything Goes
Try It on Tuesday Challenge:  Anything Goes this week (you can only combine your entry with 4 other challenges)

Hugs


Recipe
DP:  Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby
Image: Magnolia Summer Flower Tilda 
Medium:  Copics  Skin E000 E00 E51 E21 E93 R02
Hair: Y11 Y31 Dress & Shoes Derwent Water Colour Pencils
Die Cuts:  Marianne Design Craftable lacy oval CR1204 
 and Garland CR1216  
Marianne Designs Denim fabric flowers
Alphabet letters from Tim Holtz Vintage die
Gems: Stash

37 comments:

  1. Suzi this is wonderful such beautiful colours and I love the flower ribbon just superb! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Hun,this is stunning gosh,the detail is amazing love those letters,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautifull card Suzi. Lovely image.

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Suzi. Love this door hanger. Tilda looks lovely and is colored so pretty. I haven't tried making one of these yet but I know my granddaughter would love it as she is a huge Magnolia Fan.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi! this is sooooooooooooo gorgeous! OMG! LOVE IT! Great colors and that flower ribbon at the bottom is perfect! I love how you use your dies! Happy hump day teamie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...what a beautiful work.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous!!! Great design! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Suzi! This is so adorable and I love all the girly flourishes you added. Your granddaughter will love it! Blessings and hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creation, superb colors ! and so nice embellies !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous Suzi! Smiles! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow suzi this is just stunning!!!! love the beautiful colors!!!!!Such a girly girly creation and my favorite!!!!!! Fabulous work again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzi this is so beautiful! I love this Tilda and your coloring is amazing! Beutiful design and gorgeous detailing! Love it!
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh how PRETTY!!! I love this Tilda...she may be my new favorite! Shhh, don't tell the others!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous door hanger! You have coloured Tilda so beautifully!! And I love the blue roses!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers! Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW What a beautiful door hanger!! Love all the details!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous door hanger, love the details you added. Thank you for joining us at CCM this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your door hanger! So sweet and romantic. The details are great.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable! I love the colors you chose.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow - this is stunning! Love your image and coloring, and all the elements! Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful door hanger, looks fabulous.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  22. Elegant and gorgeous door hanger Suzi. Love the sweet coloring and those gorgeous embellishment details :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  23. Suzi, beautiful door hanger. I love love love this Summer Flower Tilda--too adorable. Gorgeous embellishments.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so cute!!

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our Bingo Challenge!!

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the floral die around the knob hole. This is a gorgeous door hanger. She is very pretty and sweetly tells you "I am unavailable" So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sizi this is a beautiful door hanger, such gorgeous details.
    Thanks for joining us at TioT
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  27. So darn cute! I must do something like this for my grandson who will be arriving some time early Sept. Your work is just beautiful. Thank you for listing where you got the denim flowers. It's a great embellishment, even for a boy's card.

    ♥ Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow suzi what a stunner...love this card and all the incredable embellies..
    hanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous, Suzi! Love the colors and your beautifully colored Tilda! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is such a gorgeous door hanger.
    Love your beautifully colored Tilda and all the luscious details!
    Absolutely stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your door Hnager is super cute...
    the roses r gorgeous 200...just saw ur card @ MIM ...:)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Just gorgeous Suzi! I love your design and the flowers. Beautiful coloring too! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lovely :) Thanks for playing along with our bingo challenge at Papertake weekly and good luck -Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Suzi...Beautiful Door Hanger .
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

    Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a beautiful hanger, I love the image and the colour. I have never seen those denim flower sbefore they are scrummy!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at TioT Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a beautiful idea.love the door hanger and all its details. Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesdays "Anything goes" Challenge and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx