Wednesday, June 27

Midweek Magnolias #17 Lovely Lace





Well my dears, I don't know about you but I can't believe this is nearly the end of June.  The months seem to be flying by this year or maybe it's just an age thing with me now!!! lol.

Anyway time for another wonderful challenge over at 


It's Team B's turn to inspire and encourage you with the theme this week of Lovely Lace  we would love to see you your gorgeous lace being used somewhere on your creation.

I've used sweet Honeybee Tilda as my image and coloured her with a mixture of Copic markers and Derwent water colour pencils. I've used glamour dust to make her wings sparkle. She is sitting on two distressed circle nesti's.  I will put a list of ingredients used at the bottom of my post.  In the meantime I look forward to seeing all your beautiful lace creations over the coming week.

Hiya to my lovely new followers, I do hope you find a little inspiration while visiting and of course a big Hi (waving madly) to my regular visitors who leave me words of encouragement which I truly appreciate.  Mwaaaah x

Challenges Entered:

Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge: Would like to see Distressing on your project, I've used TH old paper distress ink around the image and acrylic paint along with TH Spun Sugar distress ink and to top it off I've used TH Distress Crackle Glaze on my Sentiment chipboard.
Love to Create Challenge:  Have the theme of Anything Goes 
Fashionista Challenge:  Have the theme of Winged Things
Paper Playtime Challenge:  Anything Goes with a Sentiment.
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge:  Anything Goes this week.
Creative Inspirations Challenge:  Anything Goes this week.

Have a wonderful day
Hugs



Recipe:
DP:  K&Co  - Webster pages journal tag
Image: Magnolia Honeybee Tilda
Medium:  Copic  Skin E000 E00 E51 E93 R02
Hair. E37 E25 E35 E33
Glamour dust for Wings.
Nesti: circle small x 2
Flowers: Mixture of Prima, Wild Orchid Crafts & Marianne Designs.
Heart Swirls: Magnolia Doohickey die
Sentiment chipboard:  Tando - coloured with white acrylic paint, distressed with TH  Spun Sugar and then distress crackle glaze added. Little flowers are from the TH flower garland die
Sentiment: Stash
Lace: Stash

33 comments:

  1. so stunning suzi.beautiful image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Suzi. I love the pretty color combo and your Tilda is adorable and beautifully colored. The sparkly glamour dust really makes it bling.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, lovely Tilda. Great design.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. I love the sentiment chipboard! Well actually I love the whole card! (and do agree, this month has flown by!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous Hun
    Hugs Bex xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! This is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzi this is absolutely beautiful, Tilda looks amazing and what a stunning design, awesome creation.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzi, beautiful card. Love this adorable Tilda. I've only coloured here once and must have a go at her again..LOL. Gorgeous DP's and diecuts. Love those soft colours.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous Suzi, I love how you've framed Tilda, so pretty
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful, I love the image and your layout
    Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, beautifully coloured image and layout.
    Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Suzi, your card is so gorgeous! I love the soft colors that you have used! Just so sweet!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Gorgeous papers and luscious details showcase a beautifully colored Tilda! Outstanding job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is so lovely! The soft colors look great. And Tilda well she is simply gorgeous....

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Suzi, your cards are always so fantastic, and this one is for sure. Great design and layout. Fun colors too.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all the Webster's Pages journal card and the chipboard frame, the sentiment is perfect. She is so sweet and I love all the glitter too, your card is just so beautiful. It is "age" I feel it too, time just flys the older I am., maybe because we are enjoying ourselves more and not working so hard on raising kids, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this is so lovely Suzi :-D Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your gorgeous card Suzi, adorable image and beautiful detail.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card, Suzi...great colouring of that lovely Tilda...beautiful papers and details...I adore your lace!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card, beautiful colors she is such a cutie
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card, beautiful colors she is such a cutie
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow stunning work again Suzi!!!! Love it!!!!! Beautiful pastel colors my favorite!!!!!! Excellent work again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a lovely card. Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is just a lovely lovely creation.... beautiful papaers, the dies are delishious and your coloring is so pretty!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Fashionista this challenge,
    Rina Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card! The color combo is so pretty and your Tilda is colored beautifully!

    ♥ Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  27. You don't get anymore adorable than this!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wonderful creation! Love that paper, and the lace is lovely too. that stamp is beautiful! hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wonderful creation! Love that paper, and the lace is lovely too. that stamp is beautiful! hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Another stunner, Suzi! Absolutely gorgeous coloring, papers and elements!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. A beautiful card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love how this card makes me feel - so soft and warm. Really lovely work. Thanks for joining us at Love To Create for our "anything goes" challenge. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  33. Stunning card Suzi! Thanks for joining in with our winged things challenge over at Fashionista and good luck. Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx