Thursday, June 28

Paper Bag





A very good morning everyone, I hope your all having a wonderful week so far.  The rain is still pouring down here, the only good thing is that the gardens are looking wonderful. If only we could sit out and enjoy them. lol.

Anyway I wanted to show you my little decorated paper bag.  I love giving my friends gifts in these,  I have quite a few now in my cupboard as July and August are full of Birthday's and other celebration in my family.

I've used sweet Flower Tilda from the Summer 2012 collection and coloured her with copics, I've used some lovely die's and embellishments on my bag and will put a list of ingredients at the bottom of the post if you would like to take a peek.

In the meantime I hope you all have a wonderful day ahead.

Challenges Entered:

Magnolia Down Under Challenge:  Would like you to decorate a Paper Bag for a gift.
Wild Orchid Craft Challenge:  Would like you to use Punches and or Dies on your creation.
Crafts and Me Challenge:  Have the theme of Anything Goes this week.



Recipe:
Paper Bag:  Hobbycraft
DP: Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby Chic
Image: Magnolia Flower Tilda from Summer 2012 release
Medium:  Copics  skin E000 E00 E51 E93 R02  Hair: E35 E53
Clothes: RV21 RV10
Nesti's:  Oval
Cheery Lynne Large Doily die
Marianne Designs Heart
Tim Holtz on the Edge flutterby die
Tando Creations: Chipboard Book mark for sentiment and small banner
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Pink web ribbon: Bunny Zoe's crafts
Stick Pin: Stash
Extras used: Stickles for butterflys and flowers

30 comments:

  1. wow what a stunning wrk. I love all about this paper bag and the colours are fantastic.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi, your beautifully colored Flower Tilda looks wonderful on this sweet pink paper bag card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's Birthdays challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Suzi! I love it! Your Tilda is adorable and perfectly coloured and I love the pink girliness of it all! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Suzi, I'm sure she's my new favourite Tilda, beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bag. I just adore all your embellies, makes everything so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi!
    I love your paper bag. it is decorated so beautifully. Lovely coloring.
    hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your paper bag is beautiful! Tilda is so beautifully colored and I love all the soft pinks.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot even tell there is a bag, gorgeous artwork. I love how you colored Tilda, her face glows, so pretty. I love the design, great for those gifts coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot even tell there is a bag, gorgeous artwork. I love how you colored Tilda, her face glows, so pretty. I love the design, great for those gifts coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzie
    what a beautiful work, I like it. Great job.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzi, this is adorable. Your summer Flower Tilda is darling; I love all the pretty die cuts. Plus you can't go wrong with pink. :)
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful paper bag! I just love this Tilda! Your colors are gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW You Paper Bag is gorgeous, I love the bunnting along the top. Thanks so much for playing along at MDUC this week
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable gift bag Suzi and such pretty colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Suzi, beautifully coloured image, great layout and lots of fabulous details.
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh WOW Suzi!! Adorable paper bag! Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    Hugs Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful paper bag! Love the colour theme and the design is just fantastic!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it!!!! Gorgeous paper bag.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have GOT to get this image! Your bag is perfection with the banner and all. Wonderful job on your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty Suzi, love the doily behind your image, and the wonderful colors you chose. Beautiful! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Suzi this may be my favorite project of yours...and I don't even like pink! Lol! That tells you how GORGEOUS it is!!!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely beautiful! Love the colors, doily, banner, butterflies, and that image is adorable! hugs,Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this stamp and you've colored her so beautifully! The whole card is great!

    ♥ Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Suzi your card is so awesome. So fun and pretty.
    Have a great weekend.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  25. Tangi this is absolutely fabulous hun! Tilda is gorgeous and love love love your design and layout on this card! Beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at WOCC!
    Big Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW! Totally gorgeous! You would never have to put anything into the bag -- it is a gift unto itself. LUV the soft colours and everything else about this!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Delightful coloring and pretty altered bag :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous! Absolutely stunning card! Thank you for sharing the inspiration! Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx