Friday, June 1

Scrapping


Hello my dears,  Guess what I've been doing "again" yup!!! scrapbooking (my new passion)!!!!  I spent the day with my lovely Daughter Janie yesterday going through albums,  lots of laughter some tears and wonderful memories.  This is one of the pages I completed.

Embarking on my fabulous trip on The Orient Express cruise ship from Venice to Piraeus, Istanbul, Kusadasi, Patmos, Kataloon.  I'm really enjoying creating these new albums with pics from my jaunts around the world.  I am also enjoying my time with Janie (just the two of us). Bliss!!

I'm entering my LO into the Just Keep On Creating Challenge which has the theme of Anything Goes and an added bonus to add your travel story.

Hugs

6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful page, you're going really well with your scrapbook, can't wait to see the next one
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layout, I love the papers and the bunting
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that trip on the Orient Express sounds amazing, its always been a dream of mine to do this, love the LO. It's always nice to bring back good old memories by scrapbooking.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx