Sunday, June 24

A simple Wedding Card



Hello my dears,   I wanted to show you the gorgeous new Kaban card that Sarah is now stocking in Craft All Day  I decided to make a wedding card from 1 sheet of this gorgeous card. I added some roses from the store too. 

Do pop over and take a look at the fabulous crafting goodies and wonderful craft storage furniture that Sarah has to offer.

I would like to enter my card into the Dream Valley Challenge  their theme this week is Things with Wings.

Hugs

Suzi 



13 comments:

  1. Very nice wedding card Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeus and soooo romantic!!
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Suzi the papers are beautiful and the card so elegant! Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that's a beauty Suzi, love it
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card hun, lovely colours and layout, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful Suzi. thank you
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and beautiful card Suzi
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Suzi this is just stunning I love the heart with the bouquet. All the details are just perfectly tied together a true beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this is stunning suzi.so beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful! And love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning, Suzi - love the beautiful colours and flowers! Thanks for joining our Things With Wings challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx