Friday, June 29

Wedding Tag




Hiya dear friends,  Another weekend approaches and I do hope it's a great one for you all.   The school holidays have started her in Scotland but for the next two weeks I won't be seeing my sweet Grand babies as they are off on their hols this morning.  I do hope the weather improves for them whilst they have fun in Yorkshire.

Anyway I wanted to show you my latest make.  A lovely two tier wedding tag which will go into my storage box to be used at a later date.  I've used my newest stamp from Magnolia Tilda with winding flowers.  I had to buy her after seeing Angie Hunt's beautiful card on the Magnolia-licious Highlites Blog Hop. 

I cut out two tags from white corrugated card, one slightly smaller than the other so I could attach them at an angle.  I added some white acrylic paint and some snowtex and distressed them both with  TH old paper ink.   I coloured Tilda with Copics,  The large lace doily on the back is a Cheery Lynn die which I've distressed.

I'll jot down a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post for those who would like to know the recipe.

Thank you for popping in to visit, I hope you had a nice stay and that you'll come back again soon.

Challenges Entered:

Magnolia-Licious Highlites Challenge:  Would like you to show some Love and do pop over and see the amazing Wedding themed items the DT have created for you.
Magnolia-licious Challenge:  It was Katie's turn to choose the theme for this challenge and she has chosen a fab picture for you to take your inspiration from which is neutrals and lace.
TOMIC Challenge:  Would like to see a Tag + A Magnolia image with Flowers.
Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge:  Would love to see some distressing on your project.
Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge:  Would like to see your Wedding Creations this time.



Recipe:
White corrugated Card stock
DP:   cuttings of Webster pages post cards
Image:  Magnolia Tilda with winding flowers 
Medium:  Copics  skin: E000 E00 E51 E21  cheeks E93 R02
Hair: E53 E51 E00
Flowers: R05 RV21 Leaves YG11 G00
Sentiment:  Dovecraft
Lace behind Tilda: Marianne Designs 
Lace border: Stash
Pins butterfly pearls: Stash
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts.
Ribbon: Stash

31 comments:

  1. Awesome tag, Suzi...you have used such great details and your colouring is beautiful as ever!
    Here the school holidays have also started.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw Suzi! This is gorgeous! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a lovely tag. the colours are gorgeous and the stamp is beautiful.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is a beautiful tag! I just love the way you put it all together. Gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Suzi, love it. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning! I love the soft colors and the summery feel it has. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag, Suzi. Love your wonderful Tilda in white- so pretty? beautiful details too. Love that sweet butterfly and the white corrugated cardboard! Have a great weekend, Suzi! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh wow Suzi!!! I LOVE this...love the colors, the design...it's gorgeous!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tag, Suzi! Love your Tilda and all your embellishments! Stunning!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable tag, Suzi. Very cool design. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzi, What a gorgeous Wedding Tag! I love how you used the corrugated paper to make the tags and all the embellishments that you have added to it, especially the wooden butterfly die cut. All the different textures look great together. Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!! Stunning....What a gorgeous tag.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic Suzi, adorable tag filled with so much detail, so pretty.
    Have a great weekend.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great tag Suzi, nice to see non traditional white color for a wedding tag, great coloring and use of embellies too. Thanks for playing along this week at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! I love all of the pretty details-something that you are becoming famous for!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Suzi, this one is so gorgeous and I love the corrugated look, it added dimension and the Webster's Pages little tags and the butterfly is soooo cute too. I love how you kept Tilda neutral as she shines with the rest of the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful!!! love the "out of the box" take on the challenge!! Thank you for playing along at Cheery Lynn Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the contrast of the white image panel with all the cream...so pretty...I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful tag. Everything works so well together and creates the wedding feel immediately. Miss Tilda is so cute with her pretty garland. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. so gorgeous suzi.i love your colours and fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card! love the corrugated card

    ReplyDelete
  22. So beautiful tag,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Liefs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! Your tag creation is just beautiful! The recipient will cherish it.

    ♥ Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  24. suzi, this is adorable. Love the design and Tilda looks lovely. This is so gorgeous.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  25. Suzi,
    I absolutely love this tag, so much texture, just gorgeous!
    Fabulous interpretation of my challenge at Magnolia-Licious Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous tag Suzi! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Suzi this is totally amazing and GORGEOUS!!!!!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stunning card. Love the beautiful embellishments and pretty textures :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a gorgeous tag. I always love your coloring. Thanks for joining TOMIC Tag + Flowers challenge.
    Hugs from Indonesia,
    Irene Daryanto

    ReplyDelete
  30. A stunning tag with great color choice and design, fabulous details, thanks for joining us at Tomic, your work as always is exceptional
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx