Saturday, July 14

Christmas !!!!!









A very good morning to you all,  I hope you are all looking forward to your weekend.  The sun is peeking through the clouds here this morning so I have high hopes of at least a dry day which will allow me to spend some time in the garden doing a little tidying up.

Anyway, my card this morning is my first Magnolia Christmas card, I know!!!! it's only July, but I thought I'd get them started and put in my Festive card box so I'm not panicking nearer the time.

I've used the limited edition Tilda with skates from last year and masked her onto the Noel accessory stamp, both have been coloured  with copics.  I've also used the fir tree stamp and cut out two of the trees and sat two of the sweet very mini Magnolia fairy's on top. The little rosette holding the sentiment is hand made using my hougie board.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead and the sun shines for you where ever your are.


Challenges Entered:

Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge:  This month would love to see a Christmas themed project, so It's Christmas in July

Magnolia Mania challenge:  Have the theme of Merry Christmas


Christmas Crafting Challenge:  Have the theme of 2 or more folds.

Stampavie and More Challenge:  Christmas in Summer is the theme

Crafty Sentiments Challenge: The theme is Christmas in July

Totally Gorjuss Challenge:  Have a Christmas theme this time.



27 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! Love the design and your colouring is fantastic =)
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge this week and good luck with the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Christmas card Suzy. Love the image, papers, layout and all the gorgeous details.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! And love the mini fairies on top of the trees. What a lovely idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Suzi love the image and colours, Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! I love the trees!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Magnolia Mania!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gorgeous papers and your tiny Tilda fairies on the trees, just beautiful
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful! Your design is amazing!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi,

    Your card is absolutely stunning! Everything about it is magical. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzi, this is so gorgeous and you are making me want to purchase those little fairies. How adorable are they above the trees. I love Tilda atop the Noel and the way you tilted your DP's. Your card is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome Suzi...love Tilda sitting on Noel...great colouring and fab details...thanks for all your kind visits!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOWWWW c'est magnifique!!!!! Wow I love this card and what a wonderful design!!!!! Spectacular work!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful! The rosette is beautiful and the fairies are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Christmas card...and congrats on getting started early! Good for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So very gorgeous!! Wish I could handle doing Christmas cards this early, but I can't even think about it in 90 degree weather. lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so lovely, Suzi. Gorgeous papers and love all the Maggie stamps you used. Perfect center piece for your easel card and I love the gorgeous green flower with the stunning pearl center. Your Tildas are beautifully colored; just a fabulous Christmas card overall.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  17. H Suzi, great card layout design, love the tree's. Great colors. Beautifully done.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, beautiful love your easel card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so so gorgeous Suzi. Love everything about it!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an amazing easel card!!! GORGEOUS embellishments--and I adore your darling image!!! I hope you come and play along at Technique Tuesday and 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW, WOW and more WOW! Gorgeous!

    ♥ Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  22. OP my goodness, Suzi, this is a phenomenal creation....love it!!!!
    Where do I begin???? Gorgeous design and details and a magnificently colored Tilda. Love the sentiment presentation! Simply breathtaking!
    The trees are stunning with the mini Tilda toppers.....soooo darling!

    ReplyDelete
  23. so stunning suzi.fabulous colours and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oooooh Suzi! This is beautiful! Love the little fairies hovering nearby! Just gorgeous!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pretty Christmas card Suzi. Love the card that includes the full and mini sizes of Tildas. Lovely way of using the DP too :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  26. So magical with gorgeous coloring! Lots of details to admire. Another fantastic creation!!!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  27. A beautiful creation with attention to every last tiny detail in lovely chtistmas colours Thanks for joining in at Christmas Crafting this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx