Friday, July 20

It's Christmas !!




Good morning everyone,  I've made another Christmas card for my Christmas stash box, whoop!! that makes 2 cards 1 canvas stamped gift bag, all I have to do is another 30+  hehehe!!

Anyway here is my card - I used up some of last years papers and little leftover bits n bobs. Tilda catching stars is from the Princes & Princesses collection and she has been coloured with Copics and glamour dust sprinkled on her crown, wand and stars. I will put a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post just in case you're like me and want to know all the little details.

Well my dears that's me for now, I so need to go and tidy up my craft room, it's in total disarray!!!  I'll see you all later, in the meantime have a wonderful day.

Challenges Entered:

Tomic Challenge:  Have the theme of Christmas with Red/Green/White and to include a Star.
Magnolia Mania Challenge:  Would like to see Princes & Princesses on your creations.
Creatalicious Challenge:  It's Christmas in July this month
Crafty Boots Challenge:  Are having a game of Bingo and I've chosen the line of Green, Stars and Ribbon
Totally Gorjuss Challenge: The theme is It's Christmas. 

Hugs


Recipe:
DP: Dove craft Pepper & Friends
Image:  Magnolia Tilda catching Stars from the Princes & Princesses collection Sir Stampalot
Medium: Copics  Skin E00 E11 E51 cheeks E93 R02 
Dress E41 E50  Shoes E53 E00  Hair: E47 E 37 E35 E33
Die Cuts: Magnolia Doohickey So wrapped lovely from Live & Love Crafts
Marianne Designs:  Small Poinsettia LR0142  Icicles LR0135 from 
Sentiment:  Whimsy Stamps & Ribbon: Angelcrafts.biz
Cheery Lynn Large English Tea Party doily: Dies to die for
Extras used:  Glamour dust Tim Holtz Old Paper distress ink.


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation Suzi, love it!
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Suzi....gorgeous card in those soft tones....fab colouring and lovely use of all dies!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Suzi! Love everything about it, it's absolutely STUNNING. Love the heartshaped tag with the big red star and paperdoily in the background, looks fabulous.
    Lovely colouring of Tilda too!

    have a nice day
    hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Suzi. Love that sweet Princess Tilda, lovely DP and pretty embellishments. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, totally gorgeous!

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable, I love this cute tilda and the layout is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Suzi..boy are you getting organised! I usually think about my Christmas cards in mid-December ha!
    Love the colours and the pretty Tilda (Yes, I have this one!!)

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely Suzi, Beautifully embellished and designed
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beauty, thank you for joining us at TOMIC. good luck hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx