Sunday, July 8

Joanna Sheen #12 Going Round in Circles



Good morning my dears,  Well it's time for another wonderful challenge over at


This fortnight our theme is Going round in Circles.  I've used my favourite little meeces from the House Mouse Sew Mice stamp set.

I stamped onto a circle nesti and then mounted them onto a Scallop nesti.  I coloured them with my copics.  The sentiment is from the same stamp sheet available over at Joanna's store HERE  my papers are all K&Co from various packs. Ribbon is from my stash.

Do pop over and take a peek at the wonderful array of cards that my fellow DT buddies have created for you.

I would like to enter the following challenge:

Charisma Cardz Challenge:  I followed the lovely Sketch this week

Paper Play Challenge:  Have the theme of  Happy Birthday this week
Papertake Weekly Challenge:  Have an Anything Goes theme this week

Wishing you all a lovely Sunday.

Hugs

10 comments:

  1. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its adorable and such sweet colours! I adore House Mouse images and this one is just beautiful and love all the detail! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzy !

    Lovely card with adorable mousses. Simple and clean style as I like !
    Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card suzi.fab pretty colours and the image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card, love the image
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Happy crafting Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, such a sweet card! Thank you for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Suzi. Adorable image and fabulous colouring.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous image, beautifully done
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Love the beautifully coloured image, so sweet. Thanks for playing at Charisma this week.
    Carissa :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx