Sunday, July 15

Marianne Design Divas #12 Anything Goes + DT Call





Good Morning again my dears,  It's time for another wonderful challenge  and a DT call over at 


This month the theme is ANYTHING GOES!!! with one stipulation!!! you must use at least 1 Marianne Design product, it doesn't have to be a die cut, it could be one of the many wonderful stamps, papers, flowers, decoupage sheets etc etc.  But we must see at least 1 for you to be included in the prize draw. If you would like to join in on the Dt Call all you need do is ad DT to your entry.

My card is made up entirely of Marianne Design Products from right across the range and I have put links to all the elements at the bottom of my post.

Speaking of prizes - our sponsor this week is the fabulous





And of course our very own Marianne.



Oh my word!!!!!   now that's what I call fantastic prizes !!!!


I would like to enter the following Challenges:

It's All About The Vintage Challenge:  The theme is Anything Goes and will run until August 1st.
Fat Pages and Cards with Attitude Challenge #18:   Anything Goes is the theme. 



 Marianne Design products Used

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hun, beautiful design hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning suzi.i love the beautiful vintage image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi! What an amazing anad beautiful card!! Just love all the sweet details!! Thank you so much for joining us over at It's All About The Vintage & Beauty Challenge! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful card!

    Thanks for joining us at It's all about the Vintage and Beauty!
    Hope to see you again next time!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx