Saturday, July 7

Marianne Design Divas - Still time to enter challenge & Candy draw.






Card lies flat in order for it to fit into a normal A5 envelope.


Hello my dears,  I wanted to remind you all that there is still time to enter this months challenge over at 


The theme is Animal Antics and all you need to do is include just 1 of Marianne Design Products.  This can be anything from the amazing selection that Marianne offers,  Stamps, flowers, lace, ribbon, papers, die's, decoupage etc etc.  

Our sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Nikki
with this wonderful prize of a stamp and ticket die's.



This is also a shout out to let you all know that there is some lovely CANDY up for grabs too.   So why not pop over and take a peek.
Here is what you could win.



For my centre step card I've used various products from Marianne Designs, the fabulous Cottage house die, Tree, Fence, Bird house and Ivy leaves, grass and some wonderful decoupage images, vintage lace, Pretty Paper bloc La Musique and Pretty Paper Bloc Birds/Flowers,  they are available over at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.  If you click HERE it will take you to Marianne Designs products.

Thank you for popping in to visit, I wish you all a wonderful day/evening.

Hugs


7 comments:

  1. this card is absolutely adorable..lots of heart put into it..love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow Suzi this is amazing so full of beauty and detail, the images and scene you have created look fantastic.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card,
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, As you know I'm a die-a-holic and I just love that cottage house, I'll have to keep an eye out for that one
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh WOW! Suzi, this is absolutely fantastic. Love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word this is just such great eye candy think I need this cottage die its just amazing and such fabulous detail and perfect images! Love it Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning suzi.your design is fantastic and fab sweet images ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx