Wednesday, July 18

Midweek Magnolias #20 Elegance





A very good morning everyone,  I hope you are all having a good week so far.  Wednesday is here which means another wonderful challenge over at 


This week our theme is Elegance.   

For my card I've used Tilda with Winding Flowers as my image. I coloured her with Copics and Flexmarkers, using lots of pretty papers and embellishments in the making.  I will pop a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post if you would like to take a peek.

I do hope you will pop over and take a peek at the wonderful creations the lovely girls on team A have concocted for you this week, they are stunning. 


I would like to welcome my new followers, and hope I can give you a little inspiration when you visit .  Thank you also goes to my regular sweet friends who visit often.  I really appreciate it and wish you all a wonderful week.

Challenges Entered:

Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge: Tilda only this time round.
LEJ Designs Challenge:  Anything Goes is the theme 
Papertake Weekly Challenge:  All things Girly 
Lets Ink It Up Challenge:  This months theme is All Girl
Stampalot Challenge:  This month the theme is Your Crafty Passion. My passion is Colouring, I love lots of stamps and digital images but I must say I very rarely make a card without a stamped and coloured image. 
Craft Your Days Away Challenge: Would like to see Doillies and Lace this time. 


Recipe: 
DP:  Tim Holtz Shabby Vintage & Close to My Heart Mischief
Image:  Tilda with Winding Flower from Summer Memories 2012 collection
Medium:  Copics  skin: E000 - 00 - 51- 21- cheeks: E93 R02
Hair: E11 E41 E 51
Clothes: Flexmarkers Blue grey 01 02 03  Flowers: Firebrick & Amaranth Red Leaves Pear Green
Die Cut: small Doily from Doohickey
Swirls: unknown - gift from a friend
Magnolia Doohickey: So Lovely Tag Die from Live & Love Crafts
Flowers:  
 lace: anglecrafts.biz
Ribbon & Butterfly: Stash
Clear Gem Stamen: Stash
Flowers: Petaloo glittered Hydrangeas 


39 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suzi. Love all the details and the very pretty image.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow this is fab, i love the flowers the colours are scrummy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely! Love all the pretty flowers and your design is fabulous.....


    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Suzi and definitely elegant, love all the pretty details
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of interesting elements i have to go back to see if i took it all in. comes together beautifully. Great job x
    #

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous...Thank you for joining us at Craft your Days away.. And good luck..

    Caz xx CYDA DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG.....this is GORGEOUSsssssss!!!!
    Love everything about this amazing creation.....BRAVO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Suzi! Love your combination of papers and colors and the swirl die cuts are so pretty! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous, Suzi!!! Your coloring is so beautiful and your details are amazing! Another stunning creation from your talented hands!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous
    Hugs, Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Suzi! This definitely qualifies as elegant! Just gorgeous...so many lovely details!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Love the swirls and the butterfly! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. wowza! now this is elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Suzi, your card is so elegant. Love your Tilda and those gorgeous die cuts and flowers. She is definitely a Princess.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card love the image colours and everything xxxxxxxx Thank you for joining us at LEJ and good luck xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Suzi this is fabulous! You have been so busy with such lovely creations since I last visited! Thanks for stopping by my Blog today. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Suzi this is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month with your crafty passion.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a gorgeous card Suzi. Love this Magnolia image and all your embellishments. Beautiful. Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly Challenge.
    Good luck
    Love Sharon. (GDT). x

    ReplyDelete
  20. so gorgeous suzi.i love the image and your colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a amazing! I love that Tilda!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Suzi, this is beautiful! Your embellies are gorgeous!

    ♥ Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness, Suzi, this is fabulous! You did a wonderful job. I am so coveting that black butterfly, too! There is drool all over my keyboard! I so love your work. This card is one of your best!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my she's beautiful! I have so much trouble coloring this maggie and she's amazing!

    Also I would love to see pictures of your home of scotland!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So pretty and love the card design.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love it, so beautiful! Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card Suzi, love all the flowers and tags....Love everything about it :)
    Riet

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very elegant, the flowers are perfect with hers and the soft neutrals are beautiful. I really love the scroll die cuts popping up on the left, I need to try that, it really adds more pretty to the card. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous creation, your details are fab and love the added sparkle. Thanks for taking part in our challenge this month at LIIU, good luck. Hope to see you at the new challenge blog for our next challenge. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautifull! I love those flowers, butterfly and all the rest of the embellisements. Thanks for joining the Papertake weekly. Hugs, Jacqueline (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Stunning card Suzi, I love the image and the colours youve use are Fab, love the layout and the die cuts look Fab.... Thanks for joining in with us at LEJ Designs

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fabulous card Suzi, so very pretty
    Thanks for playing along with PTW
    Anne(GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Adorable card - thanks for playing along at Craft Your Days Away.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  34. Suzi this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Great coloring with wonderful embellishments!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  35. Pretty card Suzi. Love looking at all those sweet details and the wonderful layering of your card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow Suzie, where do I start, butterflies, flowers pretty swirls, I absolutely love it.

    Thank you so much for sharing your 'Crafty Passion' with us at Stampalot Challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is absolutely stunning Suzi, I love those elegant scroll die cuts and the tilda image is so pretty, thank you so much for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Very Beautiful , thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx