Wednesday, July 18

Pearl Tilda - Oh so cute






Hello my dears,  Well I have another sweet Tilda card for you today.  How utterly charming is this Pearl Tilda with her cute little seahorse.   She is perfect for this type of dreamy, floaty card don't you think.

I used my new Marianne Designs Anja's large oval set which is fabulous for a shaped card and I loved adding lots of pretty embellishments. I will pop a list of the ingredients at the bottom of my post if you would like to know what I've used.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge:  The blog hop this month is amazing with beautiful creations from all the DT and the theme is  It's hip not to be Square.  So a shaped project is called for.
Just Magnolia & Hanglar Stanglar Challenge:  Are having a game of Bingo this time and I've chosen the line of Blue/Flowers/Glitter
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge:  Have an Anything goes theme this time
Divas by Design Challenge:  Anything Goes this week
The Paper Shelter Challenge:  Anything Goes this week
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Would like to see some Fantasy this time.

Wishing you all a wonderful Crafty Day 

Hugs


Recipe:
DP: Marianne's pretty paper bloc Flowers and Birds
Main Card Shape: Marianne Designs Anja's Large oval set
Magnolia Doohickey tag die
Webster pages journal tag
Image: Magnolias Pearl Tilda from the Summer Memories collection
Medium:  Copics
Skin: E000 E00 E51 E21 cheeks E93 R02
Hair:  E35 E33 E31
Fish tail: B12 B00 B000 Glamour dust for the  tail and oyster top
Seahorse:  RV10 E00 E11
Glass Stamen, Lace, cheesecloth,web ribbon, little florists coloured pins all from Stash
Little coral flowers:  Bitzy Crafts
Chipboard Sentiment: Making Memories
Flowers: Prima Miss Godiva's Mermaid release

27 comments:

  1. So wonderful card Suzi,I love the images and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi this is beautiful, I adore that Marianne die!!
    Great card, wonderful design!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Deep Ocean.
    Love,Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Suzi. I love the pretty blues Tilda is colored in and that die cut card is simply perfect for "Hip Not to be Square."
    Fabulous!
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your card is heavenly gorgeous Suzi, Tilda and her seahorse looks adorable with your fabulous colouring and your stunningly designed card. Love the flowers and the pearls. Absolutely MAGNIFICENT. Love every inch of it.

    hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Suzi! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi, beautiful, beautiful card. The white die cuts over the aqua blue is stunning! Perfect setting for your little Tilda Mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this card! The stamp is just fantastic coulored and the "lacey" background is also gorgeous!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shaped card, Suzi...fab colouring and lovely details!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely GORGEOUS, Suzi! Magnificent coloring of this sweet mermaid and I adore the fabulous shape of this card, along with all the luscious details! What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful! Wonderful shape, image, papers and elements! :)
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love all the bling..

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Suzi, I can't wait for my MD die to arrive so I can use mine, too! I got a notice that it's on its way from the UK. You did a wonderful job with yours. I so look forward to seeing your creations and this card is just perfect! I love all the elements you've included! It's perfect!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally fantastic and so pretty.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just gorgeous Suzi, I love the die cut just beautiful, I love the card shape too, nicely done my friend
    hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous, stunning card Suzi, sweet image and fab details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow that shape is fantastic! This is such a beauty Suzi :-) Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Suzi. Love all the gorgeous detail, the colours are gorgeous and a beautifully coloured image.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  18. so stunning suzi.really gorgeous design and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is so beautiful and I need those Cherry-Lynn die cuts, they really add to your cards. Another fabulous design you made.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi sweetie this is just stunning, so love your colours, thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wowwwww Suzie this is stunning the die cut work is awesome Tilda is beautiful an outstanding creation, I love this so much.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the shape of this card, Suzi! And the lattice work adds so much to the texture! Beautiful coloring and amazing details as always!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's such a wow card Suzi. Love the beautiful shape and the gorgeous way with all those wonderful elements on your card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  24. Suzi this is the fanciest easel card I ever laid my eyes on. Gosh this is totally beautiful! Love your design.
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Suzi, oh wow beautiful card! Love the shape and that die is just amazing!!

    Hmmm, off goes I shopity, shop, shop, shop!

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a stunning shaped card Suzi! Thanks so much for playing at Divas this wk hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Stunning card Suzi!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx