Thursday, July 12

Winding Flowers




Good morning all,  I cannot believe we have some sunshine this morning but it's not warm,  top temperature will be around 14* here.
Oh well!!! never mind, at least it's dry.

I wanted to show you another sweet Tilda card that I've made, this stamp is Tilda with winding flowers from the Summer Memories collection.  She has been coloured with Copic markers and Derwent water colour pencils.  My papers are from K&Co along with Prima.  I will list the ingredients at the bottom of my post for you.

Just before I leave you I would like to say a big hello to my new followers, thank you for taking the time to visit and leave such lovely comments. They mean the world to me.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Dies to Die for Die-ing for a challenge:  Would like to see Pink & Green this month with at least one product available in store. I've used Cheery Lynn's English Tea Party Doily available here 

Bearly Mine Challenge:  Have the theme of Pearls & Lace this week.
Let's Ink it Up Challenge:  Would like to see All Girl this month.

Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge:  Would like to see Lace & Swirls this month.

Just before you go girls!! I just had to show you what came in the post yesterday morning from Copic Marker Europe.



This is the prize I won in their fabulous 1st Birthday Celebration Blog Hop, giveaway and challenge, which is still going on as you read this so pop over and get involved.   This will take me a long time to fill but I'll get their one day. 

Hugs



Recipe:
DP:  K&Co Madeline - Prima
Image: Magnolia Tilda with winding flowers
Medium: Copics skin: E000 E00 E21 E93 R02  Hair E35 E33
Derwent Water colour pencils for dress & shoes Pink Madder Lake No. 17
Nesti: Oval x2
Doily:  Cheery Lynn English Tea Party
Swirl Spray die cut: Marianne Designs (August release)
Flowers: Stash
Lace: angelcrafts.biz
Ribbon: The Ribbon Girls
Postage stamp die: Whimsy Stamps
Circular sentiment: Whimsy Stamps
Pearl spray, Butterfly & metal corner accent:  Stash.
Extras used: Tim Holtz old paper distress ink pad. Glamour dust, gems.



28 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! You have used such beautiful soft colors...And all your embellishments perfect.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi!
    I really love the design of this card.
    The colors are so pretty. your coloring is always lovely.
    Love your little butterfly too.
    Hugs maz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Suzi, this is so pretty! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi,
    Such a great color palette and so many adorable accents, I'm really in love with that butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi, Wow stunning project. Tilda looks beautiful and the detail is fabulous.
    Thank you so much for sharing your project with us this week at Bearly Mine Challenges.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wonderful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!! Love the colors and for some reason, I've not seen this little Tilda before!! GASP! She is just darling and you've colored her to perfection!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the prize, love to have that too. Absolutely lovely card, love how you built your card up and oooowwwwww Tilda looks so sweet. Thanks for sharing it at LIIU and good luck. HUgs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW......such an incredibly gorgeous creation, Suzi!!!! Love this sweet Tilda and all the fabulous elements on your amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're cards are always soo fabulous! i just love this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely gorgeous Suzi - love all your embellishments.
    Love Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. so stunning suzi.beautiful pretty image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your amazing prize, Suzi. Lucky girl! Your card is wonderful. Love the colors and your beautiful coloring! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Suzi, super great card, love the colors and design.
    Super neat prize from copics.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous! Love Tilda, your papers, embellies and design! It's ALL gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just beautiful Suzi, I love the pretty paper and colours used, very sweet
    hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your fabulous cute card Suzi.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very lovely card. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is adorable, Suzi. I love the colors and DPs you used. Tilda looks wonderful. Congrats on winning that nice Copic tote.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  20. You can't get any sweeter than this!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Suzi, your card is so gorgeous! I love those DP's that you used...just perfect for the sweet Tilda image. The embellishment that you have added are wonderful as well! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your gorgeous card Suzi!!!
    Hugs....Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's gorgeous Suzi!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are one lucky girl! I love the Copic bag, they gave you a really nice prize congrats! I love how you colored Tilda, she is so pretty and the design of the card is perfect with her. I love the lace and swirls and the butterfly is really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card, as always suzi! A big congratulations on that way cool Copic tote!

    ♥ Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Suzi, stunningly gorgeous. Tilda is adorable—I’m sorry I didn’t get her..LOL. Your DP’s are so divine--love the colour scheme. I really like the layout. Your lace and doilie are so pretty.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG your card is just stunning, so many delicious embellies, such wonderful attention to detail. Thanks for playing along with us this month at LIIU, good luck with the draw. Hugz Suzanne. Have you checked out our big announcement at LIIU.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi sweetie this is really pretty great colours too, thanks for joining us at Die-ing for a Challenge this time huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx