Thursday, August 2

Card for a swap friend





Good morning my dears,  I wanted to show the card I made to send to my swap partner along with her little coloured canvas bag which you can see HERE.  I love sending and of course receiving little surprises in the post especially when they are hand made.

Anyway I used my 5"x5" scallop nestablilities for the base of my card and some K&Co Brenda Walton papers.  My image is of course sweet waterlily Tilda from the Summer Memories collection and she has been coloured with copics and pencils. The lace circle is from Marianne Designs, Tim Holtz on the edge flutterby die and Magnolia Doohickey swirls die.  The little bird cage is from hobbycraft wedding stationery and is actually part of a napkin holder.  The little roses are from my stash.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope I have given you a little inspiration. I also want to thank you all for the lovely comments you leave me,  it brightens my day so much.

Challenges Entered:

Divas by Design: have the them of Flowers this week
Paper Playtime:  Anything Goes this week
Dream Valley: Summer 
Cupcake Craft: The Great Outdoors
Party Time Tuesday:  Anything Goes


16 comments:

  1. Love this Suzi! The colours are so pretty and I love all the pretty embellishments you have used too! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Suzi...I'm jealous on your swapfriend...she's a lucky girl...love your colouring and details...
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi!
    Your card is so adorable. One of my favourite Tilda's. your design is lovely. I love the little birdcage and how you have positioned the butterflies.
    OMG! I just looked at your canvas bag to go with it. It is so gorgeous.
    I have never tried anything like this. So, so pretty and very well done.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Suzi. Love the beautifully coloured image, the soft colours, layout and all the gorgeous details.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning suzi.really pretty tilda and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This gorgeous card is perfect for our Great Outdoors Challenge. Thanks so much for joining the fun at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wow Suzi brilliant card love the sparkle on those flowers. Such pretty colours and image. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi
    Love your fabby creation.
    Great JOB!~
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com



    **Join us at Lollipop Crafts we have a Party Time -Celebration Challenge with a blog hop- Celebrate our 2nd Blog-anniversary with a lot of prize.**
    http://lollipopcrafts.blogspot.com/2012/08/its-party-time-celebrating-our-big-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzi, what a gorgeous card! Love the colours and the butterflies are just beautiful.

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at Dream Valley.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Suzi... this card is divine!!! Just adore those soft colours together.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet and pretty card Suzi, fab combination of colours! Thanks so much for joining us at Cupcake this week. Good Luck :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning work!! Wouldnt mind being your swap partner!

    Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that little bird cage die, very sweet card, I'm sure it will be treasured
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty.Thank you for joining us at Divas.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx