Monday, August 27

Christmas Time, Mistletoe and Wine !!!





Hello my lovelies,  A typical BH Monday, it's pouring with rain and it's actually very chilly!!!    Nothing else for it but to sit all cosy in my craft room and play with my toys!!!! lol

I made this card for a few challenges and to put in my Christmas box ready to be sent to someone special.  

I used the Sketch from Live & Love Crafts and my so lovely Doohickey die that I bought from the store.  Lots of my ideas came from the other challenge blogs that I'm entering my card into.  As always I'll pop a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post just in case you see something you want more info on.

That's all from me for now, I'm going to pack up a few of my goodies  as tomorrow I'm spending the day with my darling Daughter, we're having another scrapping day with some yummy lunch (I hope !!)

In the meantime I would like to say a very big Welcome to my new follower/friends,  it's lovely to see you and I hope you find a wee bit of inspiration when you visit.

Challenge Entered:

Live & Love Crafts:  This month have a beautiful Sketch to follow. There is also a 2nd challenge with involves making a carrot cake,  I love cooking but couldn't bake to save myself. lol. 

Tilda's Town Challenge:  This week the theme is Anything Goes so no excuses for us Magnolia lovers not to enter.

Magnolia Down Under: Have the theme of All stitched Up whether it be real or Faux.

Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar:  Would like us to Show them a Heart this week.  

Penny Black and More:  Would love to see Whisker and/or Wings this time 

Stamp & Create Challenge:  Have the theme of Stitch it Up this time.

Stamps & Fun = Creativity:  Are having a game of Bingo this week and I've chosen the line of Sewing/Flowers/monochrome

Thanks for visiting

Hugs


Recipe:
DP: Papermania Let it Snow from 2011 collection - Prima Sparkling Spring collection - Websters pages post card
Image: Magnolia's Little Tilda from the pre Christmas collection 2012
Medium:  Derwent Soft Pencils & Sansodor  Solvent

Die Cuts Used:

 Marianne Designs Creatable Circles LR0180
Nestability small Circle
Tim Holtz: Ticket Die
Provo-craft Large Snowflake x 2
Doohickey: So Lovely Tag from Live & Love Crafts
Embellishments:  
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts
Chipboard Heart: Tando
Metal Heart, metal flower, brads - Stash
Tiled letters: Prima Almanac collection.
Webbed ribbon: angelcrafts.co.uk
Extras Used: Tiny stars off cuts from a snowflake die
DecoArt: Glamour dust. 
Darico natural hemp cord for tag
Tim Holtz distress wheel 

34 comments:

  1. OMG, your card is absolutely STUNNING!!!!! I love the vintage feel and the beautiful details you added! Your colouring is also spectacular! Hugs, your new teamie, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a fabulous card. Very festive. So pretty.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Suzi!! I think you already know how much I love your work, don't you? :) Amazing!!
    Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Suzi. Love the creams and browns, and the lettering you have used. Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are always so gorgeous! I love it!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love the colors in this card, you did great decorating...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi this is STUNNING and I love love LOVE your monochromatic feel! It's perfection!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing card, love the gorgeous roses
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Suzi....great details and wonderful colouring...enjoy your crafting day (+ lunch???) with your daughter!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzi, such a wonderful Christmas card. Love the colour and all the lovely details.
    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  12. I truly LOVE this card, Suzi! The gorgeous colors, the design, the pretty embellies! Gorgeous! Your coloring is so beautiful, and the stars look perfect behind the image! I've run out if adjectives...lol... It's my favourite for sure! Thanks for sharing with us in Tilda's Town this week! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just gorgeous Suzi, I love all the pretty details and the vintage feel, This would look just beautiful on my side board (I've been nice not naughty, I promise LOL)
    Thanks so much for joining in at Tildas Town this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful! It's just lovely all the way around, such inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this s gorgeous hon. Love the vintage look. So much to look at, gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another totally delightful card Suzi.

    And I'm sure I read something somewhere yesterday that tells me congratulations are in order.

    It's really great to see you at Stampalot challenge this month, many thanks joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello again Sizi, I have a funny feeling I had my wrong hat on just now and what I should have said was, thank you be joining us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    You can tell it doesn't take much to confuse me, a bank holiday Monday and I'm all over the place.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card, really stunning,lovely colours and papers xx paula

    http://scrapcardattic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi
    Just popped by to say how beautiful this card is. It is really lovely.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely gorgeous Suzi!! I so love the colours and all the details on this card, Fabulous
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow stunning design!!!! Wow so dainty and elegant!!!! Gorgeous work Suzi as always!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this Suzi, so pretty.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Suzi, your card is so gorgeous! I love all the embellishemnts that you have added to it, especially the stars around Tilda! Have a wonderful day with your daughter!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love every single thing about this card! It's gorgeous!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  25. What can I say? Absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow what a gorgeous card Suzi. I just love the colour of it. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Suzi, another gorgeous card. Wonderful design. Love the way the sentiment is spelled out and all your beautiful embellishments.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Suzi,
    Love everything about this card! Beautiful colour scheme, adorable Tilda and gorgeous details, especially all the metal pieces. Thanks so much for joining in with the LLC August challenge - hope to see you again in September!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is gorgeous Suzi :o) Amazing layers and texture.
    Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
    Hugs Kylie xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Suzi, these girls are so hard to purchase, they are always sold out on several websites, I 'm jealous, LOL You colored her so gorgeous, she is pretty and dreamy on your card. You showcased her perfectly!!
    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous! I love all the details.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  32. Suzi, another gorgeous creation
    Gorgeous take on our sketch
    Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
    Live & Love Crafts
    Hugs, Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is absolutely stunning, Suzi! I love your sweet Tilda. The distressing adds such a soft touch and all those pretty extras make this a special card.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your cards are always amazing Suzi!!! This one is gorgeous.
    Hugs......Pam:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx