Friday, August 17

GDT for Fussy and Fancy - Orange Lime and Citrus





Good morning my lovelies,  I'm so pleased to show you my Gdt card for Fussy and Fancy this week.  

I must admit when Sheryl sent me the theme I was a bit perplexed!!!  certainly not a colour combo I have ever used before but I enjoyed the challenge and coming out of my comfort zone for a short while.

You still have a week to enter the current challenge of ORANGE/LIME/CITRUS

I've used sweet Tilda with her bouquet and hat. paper pieced her wee dress, the bow on her hat and coloured her with Copics. Papers are from My Minds Eye Ooh la la collection and are years old.
My doily is a cheery lynne die, Flower is hand made using a Marianne Design die, my little tag is from a Magnolia Doohickey die, leaf die is from Dynamic  and the fab bright green mesh ribbon is from Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

I haven't added a sentiment as this card will go into my emergency box and will eventually become either a friendship/birthday or thank you card. 

Thank you so much for popping in to visit do please run on over to Fussy and Fancy and say hi to all the girls on the Dt they have created amazing samples for you this week.

Challenges Entered:

Crafting for all Seasons Challenge:  Bright colours is the theme this week.

Hugs


12 comments:

  1. hi Suzi!
    These colours are so nice together.
    You did a good job making the flower.
    Love the papers and paper piecing.
    hugs maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for bringing us such a fab card for your guest designer spot over at Fussy and Fancy Suzi. I love how you've used the colours in the challenge :-)

    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Suzi, great citrus colours, love that Tilda.
    I hope you have a great weekend. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is soooo sweet, love to colorcombo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, these colors together are splendid ! Love the doily and the big flower !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Susi. Really refreshing and bright. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, You have done a great job with the colour combo. Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous suzi.stunning image and i love your zesty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Suzi, love the zesty colours. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Suzi :)
    Not a colour combo I would choose myself but you've turned them into a gorgeous card.
    Love the paper piecing and your fab embellies.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have been busy! 2 GDT spots as well as all your DT, Very pretty cards ,amazing work Suzi, they're lucky to have you
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx