Sunday, August 5

Joanna Sheen #14 Try Something New


A very good morning all,   Sadly this will be my last Dt card/post for the challenge as I've made the decision to step down from my DT post.  I've had a wonderful time with all the amazing talented girls and especially to the sweetest lady who could ever be your boss "Paula" who started the whole concept of a JS challenge.  Thank you my darling for your friendship and support throughout my time as a DT. Mwaaah!! I'll still be keeping tabs on you and the bump lol.  Anyhow! on to the reason I'm here.

 A new challenge has just started over at


This week we challenge you to try "Something New" maybe like me you've never tried stamping and colouring on Kraft Card, or like my other sweet teamies who have all tried some new technique, do please pop over and take a peek, you will be inspired.

For my card I started out with white core'dination card stock and used my scallop nesti's to cut out the card shape which is 5x5 I then stamped my Jane Shasky rubber stamp from her Relax and Enjoy JS345  available Here onto Kraft card, using my Derwent Inktense pencils and sansodor oil  to add my colour.  I'm quite please with how it turned out.

I've added a Marianne Design creatables Decorative Elegance LR0157 available Here  the sweet real pressed flower is also available over at Joanna Sheen Here  My sentiment is from Hero Arts clings.  I finished my card by using Tim Holtz brushed corduroy  distress ink.

I do hope you can pop over and join us, we can't wait to see all the lovely new techniques you are going to produce.

Hugs

12 comments:

  1. Hi suzi!
    well you certainly made a super job of coloring on the Kraft card. Very pretty. I love how you have it on the white cardstock rather than having it as the whole card. Lovely.
    Hugs maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card Suzi. I've still not tried colouring on Kraft card, maybe it's time to have a go... you've done a stunning job.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So not your style Suzi....but you succeeded in making a beautiful card...great colouring on kraft!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning suzi.i love the pretty design and fab colouring on the kraft :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Suzi, I've never tried colouring on kraft but this is very effective, great job
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Suzi
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love how you have combined the craft with white!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow Suzi, that is just sooooo beautiful, the colours are so vivid against the kraft! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, hugs, Ira
    irascreacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Прекрасные работы...штампик полевые цветы такой хорошенький что трудно отвести взгляд..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx