Wednesday, August 1

Midweek Magnolias #22 The Olympics




A very good morning all,  Are you all enjoying the Olympic games,  I was amazed and delighted to see our men take a Bronze medal in the Gymnastic Team event.   What a fantastic performance they gave.

Any way I'm getting side tracked!!   I'm here to let you all know that a new challenge has just begun over at 


With our theme being Olympics/sport or if you don't have an appropriate stamp then why not the colors of your national flag.  

I didn't have a sporting image but I did have this sweet Tilda waving her flag so I thought I would adapt it slightly by trying to draw the Union Jack on - please don't look to closely cause it's rubbish.  I've used paper that I had in my stash for yonks and stamped out a couple of banners using paper handkerchiefs, adding a couple of zip flowers and a sentiment.

I do hope you will join us and do pop over and take a peek at the amazing creations that Team A have made for you this week. You will be enthused with their talent.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit I hope you can find a little bit of inspiration from my card.  Do have a wonderful day.

Challenges Entered:

Raise the Bar challenge: Would like to see Red/White/Blue this time

The Stamp Man Challenge:  Have an Anything Goes/Celebration theme this tim

Totally Stampalicious Challenge:  Have an Olympic theme this time.

Scrappy Frogs Challenge:  Have the theme of Red/White/Blue


9 comments:

  1. Superb card Suzi. he gymnastics was very good, The British boy trained at the school right next to me, but I didn't recognise him

    Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card Suzi - I love your little flag and banners. I am loving the olympics :-) Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi I LOVE your Union Jack flag, it's perfect! Your card is, as always, sensational! You have a great eye for detail and always manage to place everything so perfectly! Love it!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Suzi. Your Tilda looks fabulous and I love how you colored her flag. Those zipper flowers are awesome with the pennants and so creative.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous suzi.i love your details and image and fantastic colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Suzi! Wonderful coloring as always, and I love how you always make everything fit so perfectly on your cards! Love the coloring and the flags! Awesome! Congrats to you and Anne on putting together such a fab challenge this time. Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the textures on this card. The zipper rosettes look fabulous and the Tilda image is really sweet. Great take on the Olympic Games theme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like those zip flowers, so creative
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx