Sunday, August 26

Shop at That Craft Place - Show us your stash





Morning All,  over at Shop at That Craft Place we are asking you to show us how you store your stamps.  If you pop over and take a peek at how some of the DT store theirs it could give you some great ideas.

Here is peek at a small portion of my stamp storage system



Some of my sweet Magnolia stamps - Mostly Tilda's 
All labeled with names, collection and year.


Collections: Such as Hanglar Stanglar and lots of Sentiments 


I have a 5 drawer stack system these are just two of the drawers with some 
LOTV and Sugar Nellie stamps

Looking forward to seeing you stamp collections.

Hugs

2 comments:

  1. oh love your storage Hun should really get mine sorted,out,love hugs Cherylxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOooh this is brilliant Suzi! What a great storageidea! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

    hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx