Wednesday, August 1

The ABC Challenge - U is for Under the Weather




Good morning again my dears,  I'm back with my Dt card for 


This fortnight we have the letter   
U = Under The Weather
We would love to see your get well cards/projects.

I've chosen sweet Tilda with flowers from the Summer Memories collection.  I've coloured her with Derwent colour Soft skin tone pencils using sansodor oil.  My papers are part of a Candy that I won from the lovely Elaine and they are from Inkidoo Forever collection and are stunning. I will post a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post other wise we could be here all day. lol

Oh! but I must tell you that I made the large satin Flower from half inch ribbon and the little pearl embellishments I made from individual pearls and string pearls.  I caught a tutorial over on youtube.  I'm going to be making a lot more of them. So easy and economical to make.

Any way back our challenge.   As you can see from the banner below we have a wonderful sponsor in Craft & Create who carry an amazing array of crafting goodies in store.





Please pop over to Abc and take a peek at the wonderful creations my fellow Dt chums have made for you this week.

That's all from me just now but I wish you all a wonderful day ahead.

Challenges Entered:

Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge:  Would like to see Doilies this time
Bearly Mine Challenge:  Have the theme of Anything Goes

Love to Create Challenge:  Would like to see you add a Tag to your creation.

Aud Sentiments Challenge:  Tag it, you project must have a tag and the sentiment is to be stamped onto it.

Totally Gorjuss challenge:  Would like to see Pearls this week.

Hugs



Recipe:
DP: Inkidoo Forever Collection & Tim Holtz Shabby Vintage
Image:  Tilda with Flowers from The Magnolia Summer Memories release.
Medium:  Derwent Soft Pencil skin tones with sansodor oil
Nesti: Spellbinders 
Die Cuts: Tag/butterfly/swirls/leaves all Magnolia Doohickey dies
Large Doily: Cheery Lynn English tea party
Web ribbon, lace, velvet ribbon and rose ribbon all from stash
Large ribbon rose: made by me using half inch satin ribbon
all other flowers from Prima Lady Godiva selection
Pearl embellishment: hand made by me .
Sentiment: Stash.

33 comments:

  1. Wow this card is stunning, how many lovely details you added on it.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous Suzi. I love your satin flower. Clever girl.
    your whole card is gorgeous. Super design and coloring.
    hugs maz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ♥
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful, the papers ,the flowers, just gorgeous
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Suzi...great colouring and that flower is awesome...the challenge at Divas by Design is flowers....hint
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi, Your card is stunning I love all the embellishments especially that pearl flower. I do believe the you tube channel for that is Jennings644, her tutorials are awesome.
    Hugs
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi your card is graceful and gorgeous. I love the design and colors. Nice pearls and a great idea to make them yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card, that's bound to cheer someone up xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, Suzi. This would make anyone feel better. Love how you colored your Tilda and those pretty embellies make this card a sweet one.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is soooo beautiful! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautifull card Suzi !! I love the colours you used !

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  12. So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Suzi,
    What a GORGEOUS card!!!
    This would make anyone feel better!
    Beauty is all over your work.
    I REALLY love your two handmade embellishments!!!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Suzi, your card is magnificient. I love this wonderful rose, and the vry delicate diecuts. Tilda is wonderfully colored, and showcases. She will make anyone feel better. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So totally fantastic and so pretty.
    I love the colors and flowers.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous and adorable card Suzi, beautiful details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hiya Suzie, what a stunning card. So love that gorgeous peach and pink together. A stunning combo. Tilda is coloured in so beautifully. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Love to Create. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card. Love the coloring, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning card! I love all of your flowers and pearls. Tilda is colored so pretty!

    ♥ Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning is right! I'm in love with your flowers and all of the extra details that you have added to your card. Tilda is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Suzi, this is just so beautiful! Love the image and pretty colours, and your details are all gorgeous :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Suzi
    A gorgeous and beautiful card love the colour's thankyou for joining us this week at BEARLY MINE CHALLENGES
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous Suzi. Love everything as usual.
    Hugs....Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just lovely, Suzi! I always love looking at your creations and drooling over all your embellishments! So beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very pretty card, Suzi. Love all your flowers and dies.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fantastic card. Looks stunning with all it's details. Thanks for playing with us over at BM Challenges this week. Good luck with the challenge.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  28. Absolutely stunning card! I love everything about it!! Hugs, Ani
    P.S I have a candy on if you're interested http://cardmaniachallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow Suzi gorgeous embellishments design and colors!!!!! Another totally fabulous creation!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. OOOH!! Suzi..absolutely stunning hun and I love the colours you have used
    Thanks for joining us at BMC this time
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh so stunning Suzi, love the soft colors and all those pretty flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at "Add A Tag" at Love to Create Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous card! Thanks for participating in LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx