Saturday, September 15

Abc Challenge X - Criss Cross Card.




My second post for today is to let you know that over at 

The Abc  Challenge

We are now up to the letter X so we would love to see you make a Criss Cross Card.  If you pop over to Abc then you will find a fabulous tutorial from the lovely Julie P.   So no excuses, if you haven't tried one of these shapes then now is the time.  I love making them.

For my card I've used Prima's Botanical paper pad.  I needed to not make this too Girly as the friend who is receiving it, so I've kept it quite simple but I think effective.  I will put a list of ingredients used at the bottom of my post just in case you'd like to know what I've used.

Our Sponsor this week is 


Well that's all for me for now my dears. I'm not actually here, mind you my hubby has been saying that for years. lol.  I'm out with lots of my crafting buddies at our monthly crop, creating even more lovely projects.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Challenges Entered:  

TOMIC Challenge:  Want you NOT to use an image of Tilda or Edwin this month, they also have a lovely sketch to follow and would like to see some dry or heat embossing.  I've used my Christmas Present stamp, followed the sketch for the insert of my card and my Sentiment is heat embossed with Tim Holtz Vintage Paper embossing powder.

Party Time Tuesday Challenge:  Would like to see a Multi Fold card or project.

Paperplay challenge:  Would like to see Fancy Folds this week.



Recipe:
DP:  Prima Botanical Collection
Image: Magnolia Sweet Christmas Present from Sweet Christmas collection 2011
Medium:  Derwent soft pencils and sansodor solvent
Nesti: ovals small
Die Cuts used:  Magnolias leaves from Swirl & leaves,  Spellbinders Pennant
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley
Xcut: large circle punch
Flowers: small roses Prima, large rose: Stash
Extras Used: Big bite, eyelets, twine, TH vintage photo distress ink. TH brushed corduroy distress ink pad.

9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty,
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Suzi. Love the design and those flowers are a beautiful finishing touch.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so stunning suzi.really beautiful design and i love your pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi, I am sorry I haven't been able to pop by your blog before now as I was in the middle of moving. Now I can see what I have been missing!

    This is just stunning.

    I am looking forward to working with you more at ABC.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful use of the Christmas gift stamp, very pretty indeed, Thanks so much for joining in at Paper Play
    hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation Suzi - love it!

    Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful criss-cross card. Thanks for playing along with us at Paperplay Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw Suzi.. you have a wonderful card with your beautiful coloring the sweet Christmas present!
    Thanks for joining our TOMIC, good luck and happy stamping with Magnolia,
    Hugs, Yulis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx