Monday, September 10

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Gdt card




A very good morning to you all,  I'm delighted to show you my Guest Dt card for the new challenge over at 


The theme this month is Distressing.  I've coloured up this sweet Magnolia Scooter Tilda from the Autumn leaves collection that Nikki kindly sent me for my card and isn't she just adorable.  She's been coloured with a mixture of Copics, Flexmarkers and Derwent soft pencils.

Do please pop over and take a peek at the wonderful creations the Design Team have made for you.  They are gorgeous.

A full list of ingredients are at the bottom of my post with links to Bunny Zoe's Crafts for you.

Challenges Entered:

Simon Says Stamps Challenge: Must use a stamp this week no digital images allowed to celebrate the month of Stamptember and their fab Blog Hop.

Charisma Cardz Challenge:  Seeing double, use two of something. I've used 2 papers, 2 butterflys, 2 flowers, 2 ribbons and 2 pear corners.

Stamp & Create Challenge:  Anything Goes this time.


Hugs

DP:  Karrs Christmas collection 2011
Image: Magnolia Scooter Tilda - Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Spellbinders Floral Nesti - Bunny Zoe's 
Butterfly's:  Marianne Design LR0158 - Bunny Zoe's
White mesh ribbon:  Bunny Zoe's
Magnolia doohickey  so  wrapped lovely Tag - Bunny Zoe's
Dotty Ribbon - pearls - twine:  Stash
Sentiment:  Lili of the Valley
Flowers: Hand made by me .
Extras Used: TH distress wheel and TH brushed corduroy ink.

21 comments:

  1. Oh what an absolutely gorgeous card Suzi.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

  2. Awesome card, Suzi....great coloring and details as always...congrats on being their GDT!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Suzi, I love your coloring of Tilda and love all the embellishments you add to your cards.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's adorable!!!! I love the way you coloured her and the butterflies and flowers are gorgeous! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! So very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your distressed look. Butterflies are a wonderful addition to your lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always enjoy seeing your cards. They are all so pretty and a visual delight. This one is super with the colours and that little image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome, Suzi! I love the bold red, white and blues. Tilda looks darling and lovely coloring. The gorgeous extras really make it a special card.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzi, fabulous card you did for your GDT card. Congrats by the way! Beautiful colouring of this adorable Tilda. I still haven't made a card with her..sigh. Wonderful colour combo. Terrific job in distressing those paper edges--I don't do that very well.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just lovely Suzi, I love all the pretty details, very vintage
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Suzi......love your coloring and all the polka dots.
    Hugs.....Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! Tilda looks like she is having such a great time.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh those little butterflies are so cute, I love the colors on your card. Tilda is just darling. Very cheery and nicely put together.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Suzi,
    Beautiful! Beautiful!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card with just the right colors. And I love the border around Tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome card, love the colours and your layout
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Suzi, your card is so adorable!! I love all the embellishemnts that you have added to it, especially the cute die cut butterflies!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful card, Suzi! love the colors and design. hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE your card. Your use of papers and colors is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx