Thursday, September 6

Friendship



Hello again,  my second post today is a card I've made for the Stamptember Blog Hop and challenge over at


The Design team have been showing us some wonderful stamping along with ways to use Washi tape.  Amazing creations so I've taken my ideas from some of their stunning work.

The theme this week in celebration of stamping  is exactly that, you must use a stamp (no Digital images allowed) and the option is to use Washi tape if you wish but it's not necessary.

My card is a very simple one, I've used a basic white 6x6 card and cut a 4x4 piece of Kraft card which I've stamped my friendship sentiment onto and then stuck down.  I then used my Unity Itty Bitty Dream Big stamp from Simon Says Stamps over the kraft and onto the white card.

The sentiment on the circle nesti is from My Sentiments Exactly Friendship which came from Simon Says Stamps.  I used Marianne Designs Tape across the bottom of the card. I used some of the other tape and adhered it to white card stock and cut out the butterfly using Marianne Designs large butterfly die.  Dark Brown Hemp cord finishes my card off just nicely.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you'll pop over to Simon Says Stamps and join in the blog hop, it's well worth it.

Hugs



These are the items used in my creation:



8 comments:

  1. Your card is so zen, very relaxing and elegant!!!! Love it!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Suzi, really lovely.
    higs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is beautiful and what a wonderful sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning suzi.gorgeous stylish design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creating Suzi! I have this washi tape too and need to use it for MD. I will check out the hop for more inspiration! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I love the kraft and black together. Very elegant

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx