Sunday, September 9

Little Miss Attitude!!!!




Hi All,  This is my second post for today !!!  I was having a bit of a tidy up earlier in my craft room and I found this gorgeous wee girl that I've never inked up (bad girl!!) so I put her on my desk to use  after I'd finished my tidying up.

She is from Lili of the Valley "It's my party"  and oh boy! she's not a happy bunny is she but I love her attitude. lol.

I used my Derwent soft pencils to colour her then copics for the blue  aura and Tim Holtz distress ink for the outer shading.  I will pop a list of ingredients used for my card at the bottom of my post.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit with me and for the wonderful supportive comments you are so kind to leave me. Mwaaah xxx

I would like to enter her into the following Challenges:

Lili's Little Fairies Challenge:  This week the theme is to use Black somewhere on your creation and they are looking for some new DT members.

Die-ing for a Challenge:  This month it's an Anything Goes theme but of course you must use a product which can be bought from the Dies to Die for store.   I've used my Doohickey Leaf & Swirl die.

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge:  Would like to see you Layer it Up  and of course a product from Wild Orchid Crafts.




Recipe:
Black & White Cardstock
DP: Inkidoo Forever Collection & Papermania Happy Days.
Image: Lili of the Valley It's my Party
Medium:  image: Derwent Soft Pencils, copics B000 TH Tea Dye distress ink.
Nesti:  Oval & floral oval
Doohickey leaf & swirl die
Martha Stewart round the page lace punch 
Flowers: Black ones from stash
Roses & Cherry Blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearl Spray:  Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon & Butterfly: Stash
Extras Used:  Glitter for flowers.

7 comments:

  1. Suzi, I love this. What a gorgeous colour combo and I love the beautifully coloured image and beautiful embellishments.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful details on your wonderful card, Suzi, lovely image.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous, such gorgeous colours too, gorgeous work, thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this time huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, she's gorgeous!!!! I love the touch of black with the soft pastel colours! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning suzi.really gorgeous colours and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining in at Lili's Little Fairies this week Suzi. Fabulous colour scheme on this lovely card, I love how you've managed to keep the black so delicate. Good luck!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx