Wednesday, September 5

Midweek Magnolias #27 Non Domesticated Animal


Hello my dears,  I am so so late with this post, don't ask me why!!! okay then.  I honestly thought I had posted it but when I went to look I couldn't find it on blogger or in my postings !!!!!  now that's a bit worrying. lol.  Just put it down to an age problem. hehe!!!

Anyway better late than never as they say.  Today we see a new challenge over at MIDWEEK MAGNOLIAS and boy do we have a challenging challenge for you this week.   We want to see your Non Domesticated Animal creations,  these can be with Tilda or Edwin but no dogs, cats, teddy bears etc.  

This is the first outing for the lovely Lillyrose from the Princes and Princesses collection.  I've used my Derwent soft pencils to colour her and mounted her onto a lovely spellbinders floral nesti.  My papers are all old ones from various collectins,  the birthday recipe stamp is from Lotv,  It's your day is Whiff of Joy, and the rosette is from K&Co with a little MS punched flower on top. 

Thank you for popping in to visit, I do hope you will jump over and take a peek at the wonderful creations that the DT from team B have made for you this week.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Magnolia Stamp Lovers:  Would love to see Animals this week.

Hugs

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suzi,I love sweet Lillyrose and you coloured her beautifully.

    xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's wonderful!!!!! I love your card with the beautiful rosette and the awesome colouring! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lilyrose looks gorgeous, Suzi. I love how you colored her. That sweet recipe sentiment is darling and love your awesome flower. Simply stunning!
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is such a cute card! I love how you colored the dragon in more realistic colors, rather than green or purple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely not domestic, I love your sweet dragon and the wonderful recipe, Delightful card Suzi
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. super pretty card,lovely image xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card made me smile! So adorable. Awesome coloring and design.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzi,

    I love your work and Lily Rose is one of my favorite stamps of course I still need to purchase her.
    Hugs Rita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable, I love the flower in the corner too. I posted once and blogger didn't get it through either, just lost in air somewhere. Your card is cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card!! That dragon is adorable! : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've colored Lillyrose beautifully Suzi and created a gorgeous card with her. Love it.
    Hugs.....Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet image. Makes you want to reach in and give her a hug :) Beautifully colored and aswesome flowers.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh gosh!! Suzi! You've done a beautiful job with him. This is just as cute as it gets!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet card, Suzi.
    You have colored Lillyrose wonderfully!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my, how sweet! Love the coloring, papers and those flowers are so much fun! The recipe is the icing on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Suzi,

    Your card is just adorable. Love the little rosette and your coloring and design are beautiful as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lillyrose is just perfect standing there amongst the pretty papers and that beautiful rosette!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another fantastic card created by you! Great coloring and fabulous details. Your work is always outstanding!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this image and you have created a gorgeous card with her!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx