Sunday, September 9

Shop at That Craft Place - Show us your stash




Good morning again my dears,  Over at Shop at That Craft Place this week we are asking you to show us how you store your Dies. As you can see I have a thing about dies, love them to bits and very rarely make anything without including some sort of die.  

I thought I'd show you a wee bit of my storage system, This is an A4 Crafts-Too binder and it holds some of my many dies.  The bottom right hand pictures are of an A4 snap tray that has 2 magnetic sheets   and this holds some of my smaller dies.   

This is just the tip of my Iceberg so to speak, I have Big Z dies, Tim Holtz alterations dies, Grand Calibur Dies, Sizzlets, etc etc etc.

Any way pop on over to Shop at That Craft Place and  take a peek at the many wonderful storage ideas from the girls on the DT.

Looking forward to seeing your Die storage system.

Crafting Hugs to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzi...you put me to shame ...I dare not show you how I store my Marianne dies ....yours is great! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx