Sunday, September 23

Shop at That Craft Place - Show us your papers



A very good morning everyone,  Today over at 


we would love to see your paper stash and how you store it.  

Here are a few of my papers


What lives behind these doors!!!


A few of my 6x6 - 12x12 - A5 & matstack papers that I use regularly


Some of my other storage solutions.

Do pop over to Shop at That Craft Place blog and take a peek at the other storage solutions my dear teamies have to show you this week.

Have a great day everyone

Hugs


2 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Love your soft colors and the lovely extras!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi, your card is so gorgeous! I just love the flowers and the flourish that you used along with the butterfly! The lace is beautiful as well!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx