Sunday, September 16

That Craft Place Challenge Dt - Bling it on



Another very good morning to you ladies,  this is my second post for today and it's to let you know that there is a new challenge over at 


This fortnight our theme is Bling It On.  Now tell me girls who doesn't like a bit of bling on their creations and in their life. lol Lets see some Gems, glitter and maybe even some glitz this time.

For my card I've used lots of goodies available over at 
That Craft Place where the lovely Lisa has an abundance of super products to suit all crafting tastes.  My papers are Prima Tea Thyme collection and I must say they are delicious, I have also used one of their journaling cards at the top of my card.  My image is a Sylvia Zet stamp for Whimsy Stamps and is called Summer Fairy, she is also available over at Lisa's store. I've used my copics and pencils to colour her, adding Glamour dust to her wings for a bit of sparkle.  

I do hope you'll come over and join us and of course while you're there take a look at the amazing Dt creations the girls have made for your inspiration.  You won't be disappointed.

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Whimsy Stamps Inspirational Challenge:  Anything Goes this month

Southern Girls Challenge:  Have the theme of Bling Bling this time.

Flutterby Wednesday Challenge:  This week the theme is Use your favourite colour with your butterfly or Fairy. I'm a Pink girl, always will be.  I just love pinks.

19 comments:

  1. WOW, she's fantabulous!!!!! I love how you cut around the corner and all the bling! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je hebt een prachtige kaart gemaakt.
    Gr, Elly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Suzi!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi, this is such a gorgeous image and you have created a beautiful card with her. Love the bling on her wings, lovely colouring.

    Thanks for joining us for our Bling challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Southern Girls DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card,i so love the colours and papers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! Everything about this card is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at the Flutterby Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Suzi. I just finished colouring up this image last night. Love it.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet image, just beautiful
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow lovely card, LOVE Sylvia Zet stamps, and you've coloured the image beautifully! thanks for joining us at Southern Girls in our bling bling challenge, XOX Tania

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sonice details, love your card, the image is so sweet !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi my sweetie this is soooooooo gorgeous I love Sylvia Zet images. The freaky thing is I've just made this today using the same image & I've even included the same die lol....great minds think alike hunni lol.
    Beautiful as always shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty, love the soft colors of her clothing!!

    Tracy Valure

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Suzi,
    This is just beautiful. Your coloring is wonderful. So so pretty.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Whimsy's this week. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cutie. I love this image, she looks so beautiful in the lush colours love that DP Suzi. Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh this image is so adorable and so is your card. Fab work, Suzi!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx