Thursday, November 8

Christmas Canvas with Tilda












Hello everyone,  I've been working on a  Christmas canvas for the last couple of days and now it's finally finished I can show it to you. 

I've chosen this sweet angelic Tilda and coloured her with Derwent soft pencils.  Lots of lovely die cuts, berries,  the red wood shaving and gold bits are from last years (now non smelling) potpourri, I knew they would come in handy if I saved them.  I think we all like to squirrel away odd bits in the hope that they will come in useful sometime. lol 

Anyhoo,  I'm sure the recipient won't mind me reusing a few of the embellishments.  Thank you so much for popping in to visit I do hope I've inspired you just a little.  Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Challenges I would like to enter are:

Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge:  Would like to see Something Hidden on your creation my little tag and embossed greeting is hidden at the top. 

Magnolia Down Under Challenge:  Would love to see a Christmas Decoration this week.  I'm hoping a wall hanging is acceptable girls, if not then please just delete.

It's a Mangolia Challenge: Would like to see something altered, a photo frame, box, canvas etc.

ABC Christmas Challenge:  Have the letter V for Vibrant colours.

Papertake Weekly Challenge:  Have the theme of Anything Goes with the option of Christmas.


Crafts and Me Challenge:  Would love to see Reds this week.

Hugs

29 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation, so so lovely details !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Suzi! I love the red and white and your layout is buzzing with gorgeous details!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING Suzi...a real eyecatcher...I hope you have my address???...lol...
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have inspired me a lot, wow, this is a fabulous design. You can send me one.... ;-)
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Stunning Suzi!!!! Love all the details and the little touch of green!!!! A perfect gift! Hugs, brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGggggg, Suzie, this is SPECTACULAR....BREATHTAKING!!!!!!
    There is so much to admire and love on this gorgeous canvas....WOW, WOW, WOW.....LUSCIOUS DETAILS AND SUPERB COLORING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi, your Christmas Canvas is so gorgeous! I love all the embellishments that you have added to it! What a great idea to use some of the potourri from last year! I'm always saving all sorts of things as well! You never when they will come in handy!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic work, Suzi.
    Love it!
    Hugs,Candy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, and the details are stunning! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzi, this is so precious. I love the colors and Tilda looks wonderful. It is really special when you dedicate a whole canvas to her.
    LOVELY!!!
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card. Love all those embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful Suzi! I love it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card! Love all the die cuts.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOWZERS.....sweetie this is totally out of this world over the top gorgeous!!!!!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful Suzi, I love all the pretty details, nicely done my friend
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi!
    Your project is so beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at MDUC this week.
    Hug, Janne

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW - love the frosted berries :) Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty card, love the embellies
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow love this stunning card!!!!! Love all the lements to this card!!!! Suzi this is just spectacular!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it! CUTE!!!!
    Hugs,Dena

    ReplyDelete
  21. So beautiful,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this Suzi........

    hugs and thank you for joining us at MDUC this week..

    ReplyDelete
  23. Suzy, it's gorgeous. Lots of details to look at. Terrific diecuts and embellishments. The textured snow border looks fab. I love those pompoms!
    I must get back to colouring with my pencils too--I haven't done
    that for a while.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW Suzi there is so much to admire in this beauty! You have created a fabulous card!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is such a beautiful creation hun! Thanks for playing at PTW! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous attention to details and stunning project you did Suzi :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx