Friday, November 16

KINDNESS!!!! With a Capital "K"





Hello everyone,  Well let me tell you I'm not usually lost for words so to speak but when this beautiful package arrived via my lovely postman this morning I was dumbstruck to say the least.

I commented on a card that this very talented lady had made, these are my exact words that I left on her comment box!!!

Oh my Gosh!!! Kelly, this is one stunning card, love all those fabulous dies and your colouring of this sweet Tilda is gorgeous, would you like my address. lol
Hugs
Suzi x

To my utter surprise and delight Kelly  (THE BEAUTY OF PAPER)  emailed me and said "Sure, what's your address and this will be your Christmas card from me"

Well, blow me away!!!  just take a peek at what arrived in the post this morning.   Kelly you are one very talented, generous and kind lady. I truly appreciate your beautiful card (it's even more striking in real life) and has taken pride of place in my sitting room where everyone can see it.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your thoughtfulness and the amazing extra's that were included in your package.   When I showed your package to my dear Hubby he said " well my dear! that's what friends are for"  

Well my dearest Kelly do please keep an eye out for your "Mailman" I think that's what you call them in America,  because he has something special coming your way from Bonnie Scotland.

Huge Hugs to you Kelly xxxxxx 

19 comments:

  1. That card is amazing.. Lucky you Suzie and how nice of Kelly bless her..

    That is what I have noticed since my time in blogland, everyone is so friendly, caring, genrous and helpful. Really does make you smile.

    Have a good weekend
    hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. How kind indeed! What a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, Suzi. That is so sweet of Kelly. She is such a talented gal and I love visitng her blog. You are so lucky. Enjoy the gorgeous pretties!
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful surprise for you. Nice things happen to nice people. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a beautiful card and an awesome package...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Suzi,
    I didn't expect this, I am humbled by your gracious post. I am also very happy that you enjoyed your gifts, you put a big smile on my face too. Enjoy!
    Big hugs to you and have a nice weekend,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww Suzi we always say crafters are THE most kind hearted of folk & this just proves it..well done kelly & lucky you Suzi enjoy your new stash & that gorgeous card..

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, lucky you Suzi!!!! You deserve it, you're such a sweet lady!!! And to Kelly, you are a very generous person and it's nice to see this in blogland! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Suzi...it is gorgeous and there is so many generous people in blogland!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an absolutly gorgeous card, you are a very lucky girl, wonderful goodies to play with
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is indeed AMAZING and Kelly certainly is very kind and generous to send it to you. How very nice of her and how lucky for you, Suzi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzi what an amazing gift don't friends just blow you away sometimes with their generosity. happy crafting. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow congrats Suzi spectacular card and package!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fantstic gift to receive. Kelly creates gorgeous cards and is so generous and kind. So nice of you to create this post for her!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW ! so wonderful surprise ! Lucky you !!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. How lovely and kind! Beautiful card too! hugs,Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Suzi, i am always amazed at the magic that occurs on the web. and this is one perfect example. So lovely of Kelly to offer you this stunning card. I know you had, and will have a lovely day! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How absolutely sweet of Kelly. Enjoy the package Suzi. I too am so blessed to have met so many talented and generous souls in blogland. Just received another huge envelope packed with goodies from a dear blogfriend in the UK. It blew me away too. TFS, hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx