Wednesday, November 21

Midweek Magnolia #38 I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas





Good morning my lovelies,  It's Wednesday and time for another Christmas themed challenge over at 


This week our theme is  
"I'M DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS"

You can choose to go completely White on White or like me you can go Winter White.  I've kept my card quite free of my usual array of flowers etc because  I love this image so so much that I wanted her to be the focal point.  This is the special Tilda from last years collection and she has been coloured using Derwent soft pencils and sansodor.  I usually just use my pencils for shading but not this time.

My papers are Magnolia "Angels calling" which I've distressed using Tim Holtz distress wheel,  I will pop a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post just in case you're curious.

Just before I go I would like to say a huge Hello to my new followers and of course to my wonderful existing followers who are so supportive of my wee blog. I find it really hard to visit everyone but I really appreciate every one of you for visiting and leaving me such wonderful comments.  Thank you all so very much.

Please pop over and take a peek at the AMAZING!!! creations the fabulous Dt have made for you this week,  we have chandeliers, pure white on white and much more for your inspiration.

Please !! Please!!  Triple Please!!!!  do ensure that you read the rules that we have on the Midweek Magnolia Challenge Blog,  it totally breaks my heart that we cannot include the fantastic creations that you enter in the mystery prize draw from Magnolia Sweden or in our top 3 selection if you haven't linked back to us, not used a Magnolia product or entered more than 5 (including our) Challenges.  

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Craft Room Challenge:  Punches and or Die cuts
Try It on Tuesday Challenge:  The theme is Christmas Sparkle. 
Creative Craft Challenge: Are having a game of Bingo this week and I chose Bling Stamps and Distress







Recipe:

DP: Magnolia Angels Calling
Image: Magnolia Tilda with Ribbon Heart Scarf 2011
Medium:  Derwent Soft Pencils & Sansodor solvent
Nesti:  Spellbinder Lacy oval
Die Cuts: Tim Holtz on the edge tree line
Marianne Designs:  Tree LR0136
Embellishments on Tree:  That Craft Place
Lace: fantasticribbons.co.uk
Sentiment:  Whimsy Stamps 
All the trees have been glittered with Decoart Glamour dust and the larger tree has been coated with Aileen's pure snow.

30 comments:

  1. Super stunning card Suzi. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Hunni, the PATP is gorgeous and the trees too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card with wonderful papers and the trees are wonderful1!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the Music note paper background.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Suzi, I love the trees and all the white, very pretty card
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, gorgeous card Suzi. Love the image and embellishments.
    ugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so very beautiful!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it Suzi !! Gorgeous card.
    Love the trees on your card :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card, Suzi. I love your Tilda, she is precious. Those gorgeous tree die cuts in the background are fabulous among all the pretty lacey effects of your card design. Stunning!
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzi,
    ooh so gorgeous, love all those white trees!
    Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Diecuts and punches Challenge,
    good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love white cards, and yours is a beauty ! Superb details and love all sparkles !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card, love all the beautiful embellishments.
    Thanks for joining us at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow how lovely this is, Suzi, beautiful white on white card- and a super sweet Tilda.
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cute Christmas card, great vintage colours and details..Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft-Room...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is sooooooo gorgeous sweetie, absolutely beautiful.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous! Just breathtaking!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lindo e delicado!
    abraços do Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful texture layout design Suzi. Love the cool trees and the pretty winter scene. Your coloring on Tilda is fabulous :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning card, particularly like all the lacy effects - thanks you for joining us at TioT. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is absolutely exquisite, Suzi!
    A breathtaking work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Suzi, your card is wonderful, totally awesome. I love the touch of color on sweet Tilda, and lovely glittery trees as background. does make me dream of a white Christmas. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous. Love all the sparkly trees and the music in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh this is so vintage and dreamy! I love the papers with the sparkly trees and the pretty framing all around. Suzi this is so warm and cozy beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning work Suzi, love your creativity, the trees and colours are beautiful and Tilda is just gorgeous!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Vintage and beautiful! I love the colors and all of those wonderful trees. Great details too!
    Hugs, Cathy -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fantastic colouring and your punching is so perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow stunning creation and so shabby chic vintage!!!!! I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. your card is so elegant!!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    and http://colorinkdigistamps.blogspot.gr/
    for my free digis!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx