Wednesday, November 28

Midweek Magnolia #39 Star light Star Bright!!!





Good morning my dears,  Time for another fabulous challenge from


This week our theme is Starlight Star bright.  We would like to see at least 1 star on your creation as well as at least 1 Magnolia product,  it can be Magnolia designer paper, doohickey dies, stamps, flowers.  you will need at least 1 to be included in the surprize gift you will receive from Magnolia Sweden.  You will also need to combine your challenge with no more that 4 other challenges (ours includes 5 in total)

I've used my newest special edition Magnolia stamp Santa Lucia,  she is quickly becoming my favourite until I stamp up another one. lol.  I've used Derwent soft pencils to colour her skin and DecoArt glamour dust for her sparkly dress. I will pop a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post with links where possible.

In the meantime do please pop over and take a peek at the utterly stunning creations my fellow Dt have made for your inspiration this week.  They are such a talented bunch of girls.

I hope you all have a wonderful day ahead and I'm looking forward to seeing all your dazzling creations.

I would like to enter the following Challenges:


Tilda's Town Challenge:  Have the theme this week of Anything Goes.

Hooked on Crafts Challenge: Have the theme of Christmas

By the Cute and Girly Challenge:  Have the theme of Twinkle Twinkle little Star or a project enthused by a song. I've used the music sheet of Silent Night but I also have 2 stars on my card.

One Stop Craft Challenge: Would like to see a Vintage Christmas creation. 
Try it on Tuesday Challenge:  Would like to see Christmas Sparkle
Cards and More Challenge: Would like to see and Advent creation or Brown and White colour combo. 

Hugs



Recipe:
Basic White card and Kraft card as base for card.
DP:  MME  Lost and Found Christmas - That Craft Place 
Song sheet:  Tim Holtz Ideology Seasonal 12 x 12 pad
CB Swiss Dots embossing folder for tree and star
Image: Magnolias Special Tilda Santa Lucia (sirstampalot)
Medium: Derwent soft pencils and sansodor solvent (skin & hair)
Dress:  DecoArt Glamour Dust glitter
Die Cuts Used:  Marianne Designs lace oval & Christmas tree available at That Craft Place
Magnolia Doohickey Oh so lovely heart tag - That Craft Place 
Sizzix BigZ  3 star die
White tattered Roses :  Tim Holtz
Pearls, hemp cord around tree, metal charm, mesh ribbon, wooden angel, peg & stamens from Stash.




39 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi , I like your card very much. So beautiful in creme / brown. Tilda looks great. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town. Hugs , Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! Your card is AMAZING!!!! I love the little crackled angel and your sweet Tilda is coloured beautifully! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my sweetie this is absolutely totally stunning!!! Love absolutely everything about this, its awesome!!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susie!!! I also love absolutely everything about your card!! It´s so gorgeous!! the colors... your coloring... the details... everything is perfect!
    Hugs
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Suzi! I love how you tied in the angel and wrapped the base of the tree. The kraft color is so perfect for Lucia, she is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi your the best, this is a fabulous card, love the angel in the bottom corner. Wonderful vintage look.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Suzi. love the colours and all the details. gorgeous Tilda and your colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzi,
    My goodness your card is a stunner!
    Love your Tilda. Great embelies too!
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzi I just love your cards they are gorgeous wish I lived closer so you could give me some lessons. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, Suzi. Tilda looks beautiful. I love all the pretty extras. Fun to look at.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh I love it! If I had my wish, Martha Stewart would come into my house and decorate it for Christmas in these exact colors! They are so elegant! Your card is just gorgeous!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning card thank you somuch for joining us at TIOT with your exceptional card. Brown and white make this card stand out so well.EE

    ReplyDelete
  13. ah for some reason my previous comment did not come out but just incase it does. thank for joining us at TIOT X2!EE

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just gorgeous! I love the stamp (haven't inked mine up yet, but now that I see yours, I'm tempted), and all of the special embellies you included. The little wooden angel is perfect! It is a beautiful card. Your work is aways top notch!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Suzi, what a wonderful Christmas card. There are so many things to discover, wow, just a perfect arrangement!

    Thank you very much for joining us at Cards und More Challenge.

    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Suzi!
    I love your sweet card with all the gorgeous embellishments. I love the touch of red with the berries.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card! I love all the bling and sparkles. Your tree I love how you decorated it -my favorite polka dots.


    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the brown tones and this one is just gorgeous, beautifully designed and created, your sweet Tilda is just perfect, If it needs a home you know where I live LOL
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous card. All details are so beautiful with all the trees and fabric roses.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your gorgeous card Suzi.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your christmas card is so lovely. Thanks for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, absolutely stunning Suzy. So many details to look at. Gorgeous creation.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful!!! WOW so much to admire. Great art!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love all the embellis, great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMGosh this card is the most elegant and beautiful card I've ever seen. This is absolutely outrageously beautiful with all the details. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  27. Absolutely stunning! Everything about it is perfect. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a gorgeous card! I love it!

    Thank you for joing us at the Tilda's Town Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMG!!!!! Fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly’s Twinkle Twinkle Little Star challenge and good luck!

    Tammy, BTC&G DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    I have some candy on my blog, you are more than welcome to join ☺

    ReplyDelete
  30. Amazing card Suzi. Love these wonderful elements all over this beautiful card. I just received this image and can't wait to color it :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh this is stunning Suzi! Love the brown and cream color combo. Beautiful coloring and design. Love your card dear, hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hey Suzi,

    Your card is stunning! Luv all the sparkle and bling to it and as always your coloring is perfect.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  33. Suzi, this is gorgeous! Love the colors and the amazing details! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  34. OH! Suzi, your card is so precious! I love the glitter on tilda's dress, the wonderful colors scheme, and the so very pretty decorative elements. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow what a luchious card so much fabulous detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Stunning Christmas card, I love this colour combo and she looks so pretty with the glitter on her dress!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx