Tuesday, November 13

Prima Flowers 12 Days of Christmas







A very good morning to you all,  I couldn't sleep last night so I thought I would sort out my papers and flowers but I didn't get very far.  I came across my Prima Almanac collection and thought I'd make a Christmas card without involving images and colouring.

Prima Flowers are having a contest over on Facebook it's called "12 Days of Christmas " and on their main blog page are some wonderful examples.  You can find them HERE

My inspiration came from Day 5, with the two tone and floral arrangement.  I also took inspiration from day 6 as I loved the stag in the middles of the card.  I did a different shape but I think the basics are there.

I've used only Prima products (apart from the Fawn) which was a Tim Holtz die) but still cut out using Prima's Almanac cardstock.

I could really get to liking this type of card, I think it looks quite luxurious.

Anyway enough from me, why not pop over and take a peek for yourself at the amazing designs their fab DT have come up with.

I would like to enter the following Challenge:

Papertake Weekly Challenge:  Have the theme of Flower Power this week.

Hugs

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is so beautiful hun, I soooooo love these papers & have neglected mine a bit :0( I love prima its one of my fave brands. This really is a beauty hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Great design and beautiful paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Suzi!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so striking. I love the contrast between the black and the pink x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous , really beautiful, such a great style
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Suzi :-) I love the whole shabby chic design of this ,, absolutely stunning ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx