Saturday, December 22

Last Minute Christmas Card


If you are looking for the KinderStampO Christmas Blog Hop then please click HERE






Good morning my lovelies,  I'm coming to the end of my Christmas card list, which seems to have gone on forever this past 2 months. Although I must admit, I've loved every minute of making them, this is by far my most treasured season, I love giving out hand made cards and gifts.

For this card I've used 3 Magnolia stamps and merged them.  The wonderful fir trees stamp (I've only used 2 of the trees, Tilda with candy cane and Tilda with heart (mini's) They have all been coloured with copics and derwent soft pencils.  Lots of snowtex, glamour dust and stickles have been used around the little winter scene.

My papers are a mixture of MME lost and found Christmas and Magnolia Merry Little Christmas Collection.
Large tree die is from Marianne Designs, and the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.

Thank you for popping in to visit, I hope you all have a wonderful and hopefully stress-less weekend ahead.

Catch you all tomorrow with my last Dt Christmas creation for this year.

Challenges Entered:

Marvelous Magnolias Challenge:  Would like to see 2 or more Magnolia Stamps used in your creation.

It's A Magnolia Challenge: Create a Christmas Card

Tilda's Town Challenge:  Something Christmas related.

Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Christmas is the theme this week.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

HUGS


14 comments:

  1. Just wonderful Suzi!!!! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, breathtaking!! Everything is perfect, you do a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, stunning details and yummy papers.
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas
    BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful winter scenery and lovely used of these mini images. Cute and adorable card Suzi :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute . I love it. TFS sweetie. Hugs ~Lourdes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card Suzi, such a perfect scene using the mini's. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge and Happy hugs Holidays
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the two different trees with the snow and your use of white is such a nice accent. Those two Tilda's are so cute and ready to visit their family.
    Merry Christmas!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful!!! and I love the 3D look of the trees too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a pretty scene, thanks so much for joining in at Tildas Town
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Susie this is gorgeous, love the cute little scene you have created
    Thanks for joining us at Tildas Town
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me again A gorgeous Magnolia creation, Thanks for sharing at Marvelous Magnolia,
    Hope you have a happy 2013
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sweet winter outdoor theme Suzi. Your creation shows lots of efforts and it looks gorgeous :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx