Monday, December 24

My Five Favourite Christmas Cards





Hello my dears, well it's that time of the year again when our Debby has her wonderful 5 Favourite Christmas cards of 2012 post up and running.  Christmas just wouldn't be the same without it.

Do pop over and take part,  it's great fun. 

Anyway without further ado here are my 5 favourite Christmas cards of 2012

I chose this card because it was my first time trying pleats
 and it's also my favourite colour combo
 of icy blue and white not to mention of course sweet Tilda.



My first time making a Christmas card with no coloured image



I loved this one because the image from Lili of the Valley was perfect as a Christmas card for my friend in Japan I looked up the translation for Merry Christmas. (I do hope it's correct) lol 


Had to have this one as it was my first card made with 
Martha Stewart round the page punch that I actually got right. !!!

Another sweet Tilda but I loved the tiled letters and the little parchment that I hand made.

Well that's my favourite 5 - but honestly I've loved making all my Christmas cards this year, every one of them has gone to someone special in my life.  I just hop they appreciate them. lol.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

HUGS



10 comments:

  1. great choice of cards to show us Suzi.

    Merry Christmas.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all outstanding works of art, Suzi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your cards are stunning Suzi fab selection

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 totally over the top gorgeous cards sweetie & I'm certain that everyone who got one of your cards treasures it for a long long time shug.
    Hope you had a lovely christmas with your family sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a gorgeous selection of Christmas Cards, I simply can't choose a favourite cos each one is equally gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining My Favourite Christmas Cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH Suzi - they are all so stunning!! My fave has to be the little Geisha girl as the papers are perfect with her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, these are all so beautiful! I hard a hard enough time picking my fave from each month of 2012, don't know if I could shorten the list to just 5. :P.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me again sweetie I just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year, hope 2013 fills you with peace, happiness, good health & lots of love hun.
    Thank you so much for your continued support & thank you for your constant inspiration every time I visit, you are a true gem sweetie, mmwah.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your top 5 are stunning!! :)

    Happy new year, sweetie. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx