Sunday, December 9

That Craft Place Dt- Recipe







Hiya everyone,  I'm back with my second post for today.  We have a new challenge starting over at 



This fortnight we have a non calorific recipe for you to follow
Recipe 
1 Image
2 Designer Papers
3 colours on image + skin 
4 Embellishments.

This is the minimum we would like to see on your creation, but you can use more embellishments if you choose.

A lot of my ingredients have come from Lisa's fab on line store



I will list my ingredients at the bottom of my post with links where possible.

In the meantime please do pop over and take a peek at the wonderful designs my friends on the Dt have created for your inspiration.  They are fabulous.

Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday. xxx

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Tilda's Town Challenge:  Celebrate Christmas is the theme this week.

Deep Ocean Challenge:  The theme is So this is Christmas


Jingle Belles Challenge:  The Theme is Anything (Holiday) Goes.

Dutch Dare Card Challenge:  Would like to see Non Traditional Christmas colours this time. 

Stamp Your Life Challenge:  This is their 1st Challenge and the theme is Anything Goes.  Good luck ladies, wishing you lots of success.

Whimsy Stamps Challenge:  Anything Goes so long as it's Festive.

Celebrate the Occasion Challenge:  Would like to see your Christmas Creation with no Red/Green.

Hugs


Recipe:
Kraft Card for base.
DP: Prima Zephyr - That Craft Place
Image: Tilda with Big Bouquet from A Christmas Story 2012 collection. - That Craft Place
Medium: Copics and Derwent soft pencils
Nesti: oval and Large lace oval: That Craft Place
Die Cuts: Tim Holtz tree line
Flowers: various from stash
Pearl Stamens: That Craft Place
Ribbon Roses: That Craft Place
Sentiments:  Stash.









21 comments:

  1. Oh what a beauty Suzi, I love this Tilda and you've coloured her beautifully. love it! Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful card Suzi!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love the way you make the flowers. Thanks for sharing at the Dutch Dare Challenge Cards. Hope to see you again.
    XX Marijke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi , what a lovely card !! I like the blue colours you have used. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town. Hugs , Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful Suzi, I love your paper, blue Christmas cards are my favourite, such a gorgeous creation... I can just see this on my shelf, you know where I live LOL... Stunning card my friend
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work, all of your details are just stunning! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Christmas (no red or green)" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awe she is adorable :) such a beautiful card!! so glad you joined us on SYL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!!! So many pretty elements!
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a gorgeous card Suzi and love the sweet Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. As always Suzi this is stunning darling xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, Suzi! Love your coloring and the gorgeous design of this card. So many beautiful details! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful colorful contrast of this Tilda image with the softness background of this card. Sweet embellishments too :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card Suzi and all the lovely details and colors. It gives me a happy feeling looking at your card. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week!
    Riet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. She looks so joyous with that bouquet! I love the little elements around her and those trees with the flower ribbon are really cute together. I love the post card, one of my favorites. It is a beautiful card.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card sweetie as always & you always place embellishments perfectly soooooooo love your creations hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is just lovely. Thanks for the kind words, Mari will appreciate it. Thanks for joining Stamp Your Life!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful and elegant card Suzi!!! Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx