Sunday, December 16

Totally Tilda Dt #62 Calendar with Tilda













Good morning my dears,   It's Sunday and that means another wonderful challenge over at 


The theme for this challenge is a Calendar with Tilda   It's entirely up to you what type of calender you would like to create, it could be for the whole year, a month etc etc.   

Our challenge will be the last for this year and will run for a whole MONTH ending on 12th January so there is no excuse not to join us and we all need calendars for our busy schedules, don't we!!

I've chosen to make a year long calendar with a little twist to it. This is for ME,  I rarely if ever make myself anything but this will be my Christmas present to me.  lol

 I had a desktop flip calendar from 2012 and as there was only a couple of weeks left on it I decided to strip it back and use the main  body of it and up cycle it.  I've only managed 6 months just now but  All I need do is untie the little twine bows at the top, flip it over and I have two sides to decorate for the next six months.  My papers and all my embellishments are from Prima.  I'll pop a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post for you.

Our Sponsor for this challenge is the fabulous 


and the prize for our lucky winner is 2 Surprise Magnolia Stamps.

Please do pop over and take a peek at the amazing creations the sweet Tildarette's have made for you in the hope that we can inspire you to join us.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit with me.  I truly appreciate you taking the time especially as this is such a busy time for everyone.   Wishing you all a wonderful day.


Challenges Entered:

Marvelous Magnolias Challenge:  Anything but a card.

Simon Says Stamps Challenge:  Your Favourite - I've used my favourite papers and flowers which are Prima and my favourite stamps which are Magnolia. 

Bearly Mine Challenge:  Anything Goes this week

Inky Impressions Challenge: Would like us to use something old. I've used the base of last years flip calendar.

Creative Moments Challenge:  Would like to see anything but a card.

Everybody Art Challenge:  The theme is Anything Goes.

 Craft my Life Challenge:  Have the theme of Anything Goes but with a difference. No Cards or Scrap booking.

Vintage Stamping Challenge:  Have the theme of Pocket full of Posies.  Flowers to be present and of course stamping. 





Recipe:
The Jan Feb March page has Prima Almanac papers
Image. Tilda catching stars - Magnolia
Medium: Copics & Derwent soft pencils
Flowers & Pearl swirls are all Prima
Dies Used: Spellbinders Grand Calibur Creative Book pages by Donna Salazar. Magnolia Doohickey lace border die

April May June Page: has Prima Tea Thyme papers
Image: Tilda with Rose - Magnolia
Medium:  Copics & Derwent soft pencils
Flowers all by Prima 
Butterfly - Prima

Extras Used: White card - corner punch- cropadile - twine - glamour dust - liquid pearls.

39 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is gorgeous! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing project, Suzi - I'm not surprised you are keeping it for yourself. I couldn't bring myself to give away something so adorable.

    Happy Christmas,
    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow! This is so totally awesome!! I love the flips and the little tags for each month. So much beautiful detail. This is very lovely Suzi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a breathtaking project, really fantastic. Thanks for joining us at FlonzCraft Stamping Challenges this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Suzi!!!! This is so clever and beautiful!!!! Love your colouring and the gorgeous flowers! The little tags are perfectly designed! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning job Suzi...

    Merry Christmas holiday to you and yours.....
    hugs............

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous design Suzi a fantastic calendar and I totally love the colour combo its so sassy
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Suzi
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this creation! First of all the papers are divine but the layout and how this calendar functions is awesome. I love tags and places for notes and so cute inside the monthly pockets. You have my creative juices flowing on this one.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Suzi, this is gorgeous, love the layout and design, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely marvelous calender, Suzi! Love the little pockets and tags for each month. A darling and original design. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is just gorgeous Suzi, what a wonderful design, beautifully coloured and created
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGoodness sweetie this is absolutely stunning!!!!! Sooooooo darn beautiful.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. As always Suzi, a fabulous creation and so beautifully detailed.

    Thanks so much for joining us as FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping challenges this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Suzi this is just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunningly gorgeous. Beautifully designed. I'd want to keep it myself too...LOL. Your DP's and embellishments are gorgeous. Love the black cardstock.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Suzi...wow, this is just stunning. When I got to June I really wanted to see what was next! Gorgeous in every way.
    Thanks for joining us at Vintage Stamping Challenges.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeus calendar it's very elegant.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh girl! I have to remember this idea! ADORABLE! FANTASTIC!!! LOVE IT!!! Great job!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are cute, Suzi. Great idea for the calendar and it becomes something special, not just a card. Fabulous artwork on both of them.
    Happy Holiday Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Suzi stunning calendar how clever to use the base from last year.. gorgeous colour combo sweet Tildas & design..

    smiles mummy Tildarette x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is an amazing piece of work! Absolutely stunning!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Suzi Wow, Wow and Wow what a beautiful creation, a stunning project. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is absolutely gorgeous!! The design is amazing and the colors and details are stunning. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Suzi this is just Stunning! Love everythign about it <3 Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Suzi, Your calendar is spectacular. Gorgeous and so many wonderful details. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  27. Suzi, Your calendar is spectacular. Gorgeous and so many wonderful details. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a stunning calendar! Amazing details... I would make/keep this for myself, too! :) Thanks for joining us in the "What's Your Favorite?" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a stunning creation Suzi, love your inventive design and the versatility of your calendar, both Tilda's are gorgeous and the colours and details are awesome!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. oh this is gorgeous hun,just wanted to pop over to say bless you for your wonderful support and to say,happy Christmas,all my love hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh Suzi, your calender is stunning!! Awesome making it for yourself. lol I never make ME anything either. I know you will enjoy it every time you look at it. The girls are gorgeous and your calender rocks.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Suzi Happy Christmas! Oh my goodness this is so gorgeous! It's beyond gorgeous and please let me know if you ever do a tutorial as I'd love to make one of these for myself!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnight for Challenge #6 Anything But A Card. We really appreciate it and hope to see you again for the next challenge Karen(P) C.M. DT

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow just stunning absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Moments. Abbie (Co Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Suzi this is beyond stunning, I would love to feature your gorgeous calendar on my blog, will return to let you know when its on the showcase post :-) Thank you so much for joining me for my All Crafts Challenge-I hope you will join me again soon :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Love your calendar and how you recycled it ! I love the little pockets ! and your sweet Tilda ! I just wanted to wish you and your a family a wonderful Christmas and a Very Happy new Year ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great gift idea thank you for sharing with us at Creative Moments.
    Kaz.

    ReplyDelete
  37. http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/featured-crafters-from-my-all-crafts.html

    Youve been featured lovely :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow! This is fabulous! Love your colour combo and your colouring is fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx