Tuesday, January 8

Colour it Tuesday at KinderStampO - Dt


Black    Grey    Blue   White 









Wow!! I can't believe it's been nearly a week since I posted on my blog,  what a fabulous relaxing break my hubby and I have  had over the holiday period but I'm so glad it's over and everything has gone back to normal - well as normal as it gets!!!! lol

I'm here to share my Dt creation for Colour It Tuesday over at KinderStampO blog.   As you can see from the picture above the colours are Black/Grey/Blue/White

I've used quite a few of the gorgeous products available over at KinderStampO Luulla store.  Now let me tell you if you haven't visited the store then please do pop over and take a peek at the wonderful selection of Stamps/ribbon roses/Faux Rhinestones/lace/cameo's and a multitude of other delicious craft goodies available in store. 

I decided to make my girlfriend a Birthday gift card which could hold some yummy rich dark chocolate, so the above is the end result.

I will pop a complete list of ingredients and links for you at the bottom of my post.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit with me today.  Wishing you all a fabulous day and week ahead.

Hugs 

Challenges Entered:

Tilda's Town Challenge:  Anything Goes
Inky Chicks Challenge:  This is a brand new challenge making it's debut so the theme is Anything Goes.
Magnolia Down Under Challenge:   Anything Goes 
Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Would like to see Something New. I've used my new Tilda stamp and fabric roses 
Creative Creations Challenge:  1st challenge so do pop over and show your support for this new challenge blog.  The theme is Anything Goes 
The Pink Elephant Challenge:   Would like to see Birthday creations To celebrate Sheri & Lori's Birthdays this month.
Craftymess Challenge: Show some Sparkle/Bling





Recipe:
DP: Docrafts Happy Days
Image: Tilda with Heart socks (2013 collection)
Medium:  Copics & Derwent softpencils
Nesti: Oval scallop
Dies used: Tim Holtz on the edge distressed doily
Tim Holtz Banner Die
Martha Stewart lace doily punch
5 " Lace Doily's - KinderStampOluulla
Large Shabby Chic Flower - KinderStampOluulla
Faux Rhinestone Trim - KinderStampOluulla
Sentiments:  Everyday Thoughts - KinderStampOluulla

29 comments:

  1. Wonderful creation Suzi...you have used gorgeous details and your colouring of Tilda is soooo beautiful...I'm jealous of your friend who receives this!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!!!! I love how Tilda is holding the banner, very clever! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Suzi,beautiful design and wow lucky friend, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning chocolate card creation, Suzi!!!!! Your Tilda is gorgeous, colored to perfection....beautiful colors and design, inside and out! A lovely gift for someone special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Suzi, love the colors, and your coloring, and that black doily really stands out, great contrast.
    Hope you've had a good New Year's.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning scene, I love the neutral tones, I'm sure your friend will love this pretty card and yummy chocolate too, just beautiful Suzi
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Suzi with this adorable Tilda. Love the color combo and your layout. Thanks for joining us @ Tilda's Town this week!
    x Riet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Suzi,

    I love the inspiration photo and color palette that you had to use. You did a wonderful job! Tilda is colored perfectly. Your design elements are perfect together! The interior is perfect! The rhinestone trim caught my eye right away. What a great element!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen
    Magnolia-licious DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Suzi, I just finished a project having the exact same image holding something on her hands too, lol.
    Love the elegant design and the chocolates pocket inside :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on the card. This is super cute!!!:) I love everything about this.
    Tabitha's Designs
    Your Magnolia Birthday Moderator :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! I love this image and colored it but haven't had chance to make a card yet. Yours is just stunning!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have enjoyed looking at your card over the past several months! I really like the color combination with the blue, black and gray, but most of all, I love the fact that it brings Chocolate to the receiver of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yummy Chocolate! This is such a lovely card, Suzi. Wonderful coloring on Tilda and I love how you have her holding the sentiment. That is so special.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Suzi, fabulous card, This is a fun color comb, love all the details.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Suzi,
    What a beautiful card! Both inside and out.
    Love the rhinestone trim :o) and that flower is wonderful.
    Tilda is gorgeous!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh that's so pretty Suzi, great use of the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Suzi you've created another gorgeous card!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  19. OOOOH I love this one, the fabric flowers are so pretty and the chocolate pocket is great, mmmm 3 of them. You made the card so pretty in details and Tilda is gorgeous!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW, such a beautiful gift set. Love it! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Inky Chicks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Suzi this is stunningly beautiful love everything about it. GORGEOUS. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful creation (inside & out) Suzi! Such a brilliant idea. Your colouring is absolutely lovely!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous creation. Thank you for playing along this week at “Creative Creations”. I sure hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a very lovely card for our challenge ! Like the colour-combo. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town. Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fabulous card Suzi. Would love to be the receiver of this in the mail. :) Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC. I hope you had a lovely New Year. xo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Absolutely gorgeous, Suzi. Wonderful colours--I love cool colours. Fab colouring of this adorable Tilda--can't wait 'til I get mine. Luvvv your beautiful DP and those gorgeous doilies.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  27. Brilliant Suzi, love that big flower and such a great idea with the pocket, Thanks for joining us at MDUC, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great card .. Love the colouring and blending you have done

    Thanks for joining in the crafty mess challenge

    Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. so beautiful !thanks for joining the fun at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx