Wednesday, January 23

KinderStampO Happy Birthday Blog Hop






Hello my dears,  some of you will know that I recently became a Design Team Member for KinderStampO.  I've known Jess the owner just a few short months but she is the sweetest lady and today is her Birthday.  Elisa who is our team leader has done a sneaky on her and organised a wonderful Birthday Blog Hop to celebrate -  so without further ado

Surprise!!! 

 Happy Birthday Jess!!! Wohooo Gotcha!!

The Dt and the Gdt have all followed the same sketch that Elisa designed, it's amazing how many different creations can come from one sketch.  Anyhoo as I said earlier we are having a Birthday Blog Hop and there will be a $25.00 gift voucher to spend in the store for one lucky crafter but you must visit all the blogs that are participating and leave a comment on every creation.  You will finish the hop by popping over to KinderStampO to leave your final comment. 

Your next stop on the Hop is to pop over and see the very talented 


For my card I've used my adorable Magnolia Cocco with present  and coloured her with Copics and Derwent softpencils.

My doily, large ribbon rose flower, gorgeous rhinestone trim and all the sentiments came from KinderStampO on line store.

That's about it from me my dears.  I hope you have a wonderful time hopping around and seeing the many wonderful creations that have been made for Jess.

Hugs xox

I would like to enter the following Challenge:

Creative Craft Challenge:  Bling it on

My Craft Spot Challenge: Would love to see your Bling

Stampin' for the Weekend:  Something Girly



29 comments:

  1. Totally adorable, Suzi! Love this precious image, colored to perfection! This cute teddy is perfect for a birthday card. Love your gorgeous design and the doily in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow hun this is stunning the detail is amazing as always sweetie hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've coloured him gorgeous sweetie, love that big flower!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. bear is cute with the bouquet of flowers..i really need to get me some of the strips of bling you used...so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so lovely and sweet card ! Love the touch of bling, superb !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwie! You are one talented lady! This is amazing! Love your card.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning love the card. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet, I love this cute little bear, such a pretty card, Happy Birthday Jess
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! LOVE the sweet image and fabulous papers!
    Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is lovely, this is a fab hop, such awesome talent!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards always amaze me! This on is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzi this is just gorgeous... I love everything about it. Thanks for sharing. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  13. your card is so very pretty and so sweet too its nice being in the hop with you today
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your adorable bear! Super cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute image. Love the bling trim behind it. I like the doily and the pink flower. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so pretty! I LOVE the layering and the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute,love it...scrappinggg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is beautiful, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your card <3

    Hugs from Lilli =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh so cute and blingy! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty card. I love all the pink and purple.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Suzi...I LOVE YOUR CREATION!! Love the copic coloring...I am no good coloring at all.
    Hugs
    Linda K

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card Suzi. How cute this card is and love that fabric flower which is a great touch!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so cute! The image is adorable!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx