Thursday, January 17

KinderStampO - Sketch Thursday Dt card





Happy Birthday to me!!    yes it's my Birthday today, that's me 39 again!!!! and again !!!!! lol.   Och well, I can dream can't I.

Anyway enough of my shananigans !! it's my pleasure to share with you the wonderful Sketch Thursday (designed by the lovely Elisa) which is happening over at


I've uses some of the lovely products available over at


My adorable White Ribbon Rose Trim, the 5" lace doily and my sentiment all came from sweet Jess.  Just click on the link above to see the many delicious crafty goodies that Jess has in store for all your crafting needs.

My image is from Sugar Nellie and coloured with Derwent softpencils.  Papers are from Tim Holtz and K&Co. The small sentiment die is from Spellbinders lace oval set. 

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you all have a wonderful day and if anyone else is celebrating their Birthday with me then A Very Happy Birthday to you.

Challenges Entered:

The Sugar Bowl:  Anything Goes.
Lexi's Creations:  Anything Goes
By the Cute and Girly:  Would love to see Cute & Girly for this challenge.
Bearly Mine Challenge:  Anything Goes this time. 



14 comments:

  1. Abig happy birthday sweetie hope you have a super fab day & get spoilt lots shug.
    This is so gorgeous I love this stamp I really should dig my SN's out. Lush colours .

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Suzi, happy birthday to you...hope you can hear me singing it!!!
    Hope you had a lovely day and that you have been spoilt well!
    Your card is gorgeous...lovely details and fab colouring!
    Wishing you a wonderful evening!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow suzi...this is stunning!! love those flowers too!!

    Thanks for joining us at the Sugar Bowl.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so sweet and beautifully coloured. Love the papers and layout also.
    Happy birthday to you. Hope you have had a lovely day.
    Hugs Sharon.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh!!!! It's so beautiful Suzi!!!! And HAPPY BIRHTDAY!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Very Happy Birthday Suzi!!! May your day be filled with smiles, laughter, love, joy and peace.

    You did it again!!! I love your card with all those wonderful embellies & the adorable image. Everything is put into this card with a lot of love & inspiration.

    Lot of hugs

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card, Suzi. Such a darling image and lovely portrayal of the sketch. Fabulous.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to you and hope you had a wonderful special day! Your card is beautiful and colored very well. Congratulations on doing so well after only 4 years doing this! Jess is lucky to have you on her team and I am looking forward to seeing what projects you make.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How delightful! Such a sweet little fairy so pretty and girlie
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a gorgeous card and love the sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet card. Love the roses. The image is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated Birthday Suzi - hope you had a lovely day!

    This is a really pretty card! Love the roses ribbon!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card Suzi and a happy birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx