Wednesday, January 23

Midweek Magnolias #45 Dt Anything Goes



Good morning all,  I'm here to share my latest Dt card for


Today starts another wonderful challenge and it's such an easy one for all you Maggie Lovers  "ANYTHING GOES"

I've chosen sweet Pink Ribbon Tilda from the With Love Collection 2013 and coloured her with a mixture of Copics and Derwent softpencils. My papers are a mix of Prima and Papermania.  I will post a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post with links where possible for you.

I have a really busy busy rest of the week ahead of me so I'm going to make this short and sweet!!!   Do remember though, that in order to be included in the prize draw from Magnolia Sweden you must use a Magnolia Product on your creation and only combine it with 4 other challenges.

Hugs everyone!!! I'll catch you all tomorrow xxxxxx

Challenges Entered:


Bearly Mine Challenge:  Are having a wonderful game of Tic Tac Toe and the line I've picked is flowers/lots of layers/swirls/glitter
ABC Challenge:  Birthday theme
Dutch Magnolia Lovers Challenge:  Are having a Tic Tac Toe theme and I've chosen Ribbon/Die/Florals
Use Your Stuff Challenge:  Birthday is the theme 
You Me and Magnolia Challenge:  Would love to see Flowers and Swirls




Recipe:
DP: Prima Rondelle & Papermania polka dots
Image:  Magnolia Pink Ribbon Tilda from the 
With Love collection 2013 - Magnolialicious
Medium:  Copics & Derwent softpencils
Dies Used: Marianne Designs oval 
Tim Holtz on the edge Flutterby
Black Ribbon Flower trim: That Craft Place
Pearls (part of the black ribbon package)
Sentiment: kinderstampoluulla.com
Extras Used: Stickles frosted lace, Tim Holtz distress in Black Soot
Cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss Dots

32 comments:

  1. Suzi stunningly beautiful card love everything about it, Can you give me a master class lol. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours and those wonderful swirls, very pretty card Suzi
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's beautiful with a black ribbon! Love all the swirls and the velvet looking ribbon. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzie, i really don't know why you can not enter at our blog, if i put your url on it, it works ,so i do it for you dear xx
    What a lovely creation this is, thanks for joining in at YMAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding work, Suzie....love the colors and your coloring of Tilda is absolutely gorgeous! Stunning design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Suzi, wow... such a lovely color combo! Love the black contrast, so chic! Tilda is adorable, and wonderfully colored. Magnificient card! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very beautiful! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a fantastic job! Love this. This is super cute!!!:)
    Tabitha's Designs
    Your Magnolia Birthday Moderator :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Suzi - love the colour combo!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful colorcombination Suzi and your card is beautiful, awesome details.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Outstanding coloring on this very cute image. Wonderful papers and embellishments! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Your coloring is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these colors Suzi! Gorgeous card, love all the diecuts and your beautiful coloring. hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the color combination on this card! It is perfect with a touch of pattern and then Tilda is gorgeous!! Fabulous coloring, the style is perfect too.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh how pretty!!! I don't think I've ever seen you use this color combo before...it's gorgeous!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too cute Suzi! I love the colors together. :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty card! Love the black and white combo. And of course Tilda looks lovely.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Suzi. Fab colours.
    Hugs maz

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is gorgeous and so cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!! Gorgeous!! Love the color combo! : )

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful, love the color combo and coloring, hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ohhhh this is so lovely, thanks for joining in YMAM.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW... this is fabulous!!! The rich colors... the beautiful papers and your gorgeous coloring!!!! It's a treasure!!!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  24. FABULOUS! Love your colors and all those gorgeous die cuts. Super details too!
    Great job Suzi!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my what a gorgeous card Suzi! Love the colors, the layering and the beautiful embellishments and flourishes. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 'ABC' challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Suzi ... I do love your card as always.. so inspired :)
    and want to see more ..
    Hugs,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous card Suzi. you are very good at layering. I love all the detail. Thanks for joining us on the use your stuff blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Suzi, another gorgeous card! I so love your style!

    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow suzi absolutely stunning card!!!!! Love love the coloring and the gorgeous design!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Suzi , your card is so beautiul !! I love the combination of colours .... Thank you for joining us at DML. Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is one of the best birthday cards I've seen in ABC card challenge. I love them all actually, give me inspiration to create my own cards. Thanks for sharing.


    Cheers xxxx
    Steph

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx