Sunday, January 20

Totally Tilda #63 Dt reminder





Good morning my dears,  I hope you are all keeping safe and warm here in the U.K. if you've been affected by the snowfalls.

It's cold up here in the North but luckily we haven't had any snow but the forecast isn't looking to bright. lol 

Anyhoo I digress,  I wanted to show you my midweek reminder card for our challenge Tilda with Trousers over at 



I've had this adorable Tilda since last year and never got round to inking her up, I kept waiting to see if I could get Edwins Car and I was going to drape her over the bonnet (hood), but alas I never got round to getting the stamp.  Hey ho!! other releases etc came along!!! You know how it is.

I masked her onto my new Chocolate stamp and then coloured her with a mixture of Copics and Derwent softpencils.  My papers are from Prima Tea Thyme collection and all my gorgeous roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I will pop a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post with links where possible for you.

In the meantime you have another week left to enter into our challenge, so come on my lovelies, what are you waiting for.

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  I'll see you all soon.

Hugs xox

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Challenge:  Would love to see lots of Roses this time
The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop:  Would love to see Flowers and Ribbons.
Allsorts Challenge:  Would love to see Flowers this week.





Recipe:
DP: Prima Tea Thyme from angelcrafts.biz
Image: Magnolia Tilda Laying and Chocolate stamp
Medium: Copics & Derwent Softpencils
Die Cuts Used: Magnolia Doohickey heart tag die and Tim Holtz Hanging Sign (bracket only)
Chipboard element for sentiment: Tando from angelcrafts.biz
Sentiment: stash
Mesh ribbon: Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Seam Binding Ribbon: angelcrafts.biz
Extras Used: Tim Holtz brushed corduroy distress ink
DecoArt Glamour dust for flowers

33 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, this tilda goes perfect with the text...
    Beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous. I love all the details! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the frame around the sentiment and your beautiful Tilda!!!! The flowers are gorgeous and so sparkly! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card! I too love the frame around the sentiment! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi!!
    Your card is amazing!!! from your Tilda coloring till the last little detail. Stunning!
    Hugs.
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, WOW, WOW.....absolutely spectacular! Love your amazing coloring of Tilda and your phenomenal design work! This creation is a feast for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! I love all your layers and the vintage feel to the card.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Suzi fabulous flowers darling
    Hope your'r having a snuggly warm weekend !!?
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous, Suzi...love the frame and the mesh ribbon...and your colouring and all other details...just Love it!!!
    If you like: I have some blogcandy....
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzi once again another beautiful card just love looking through your blog and wish I was in your league for creating. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Suzi outstanding work again!!!!!! Fabulous details and colors!!!!!! Gorgeous design!!!!! I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, Suzi. Love your Tilda with the Chocolat stamp. Gorgeous design.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Dear Friend, Your card is fantastic, so pretty and love all the details. I like the netting embellishments.
    hugs Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so lovely! Love the mesh ribbon and the sentiment!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous as always Suzi! this is so pretty I love the attention to detail.

    Thanks for joining the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous creation Suzi, perfectly coupled text and Tilda, beautiful colours and awesome details!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is gorgeous Suzi, i love the soft colours and the mesh is very effective, nicely done my friend, Thanks so much for joining us at The PLRS
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card and Beautiful coloring Suzi..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Suzi!!!! Love the sparkle on the flowers!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the sign you made with Tilda on it, better than Edwin's car! lol I do know what you mean, so hard to pick what to spend the $$ on. I do love this card, it is pretty and a great design.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  22. A really lovely creation for our 'Flowers and Ribbons theme Suzi.

    It's lovely to see you at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Suzi!!
    Your card is amazing!!! from your Tilda coloring till the last little detail. Stunning!
    Hugs.
    Magali

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your choice of image ,beautiful details, and the design too, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card Suzi. Love the layout and all the lovely details and flowers. Also your colorcombo is wonderful.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  26. Suzi your card is FABULOUS! Your cards are always so adorable. I love all of the little details. :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amazing card Suzi. Love the delightful coloring on the image. Very cute image and not sure why I didn't get her, lol. Lovely flowers and the seam binding adds great touch of this card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Suzi, your card is so darling! I just love all the embellishments that you have added to it, epecially the mesh ribbon and all the beautiful flowers!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful and yummy! Great details too! All so lovely!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love how you have paired Tilda with the chocolate stamp! Beautiful card with wonderful embellishments and design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Good Morning sweetie this is fabulous loving the colours, thanks for joining us at WOC this time hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is just gorgeous and love the colours/details. Hugs Michele xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx