Sunday, January 20

Washi/Paper/Tissue tape - So versatile





Hello again!!  my third post today is to show you a challenge we were all set at our monthly Crop meeting yesterday.  Our lovely organisers Audrey and Suzy presented us with the bare chipboard photo frame that you can see above and told us to decorate it with whatever components we had in our tote bags!!!!

I have a fabulous collection of Washi/Paper/Tissue tape which I find so versatile when it comes to scrapbooking, so I decided to use my Tim Holtz Tissue tape to cover the frame, I chose a picture of my Daughter Janie, My Minds Eye accessory strip, a lovely Cheery Lynne corner die and flowers from non other than Prima.  Hey Presto we have an altered and very pretty photo frame.  

This is now sitting in my craft room on one of my shelves. I love it.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamps Challenge:  Would like to see Washi Tape this week.

Crafty Catz Challenge:  Anything but a card this time 

Inspire me Friday challenge: Always Anything Goes.



9 comments:

  1. WOW!! Gorgeous Suzi!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifully altered, Suzi...lovely daughter!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous frame Suzi :-) your daughter is beautiful and you framed her perfectly ! :-) I love the washi tape and embellies ,, all gorgeous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi you have been busy, love what you have done with the frame. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very effective Suzi, I've never used washi tape, love the effect thanks for the inspiration
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and wonderful photo frame Suzie,thank you for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello...this looks beautiful, thanks for sharing your fab creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx