Tuesday, February 26

KinderStampO Colour it Tuesday DT






Hello again my dears,  Here is my second card for today, this time its for

KinderStampO Colour it Tuesday.  

My sweet Drip Drop Tilda is from Magnolia and I've coloured her using Copics and Derwent soft pencils.  I've used quite a few elements from Jess' fabulous KinderStampO Lluula online store. The 5" doily, fabulous Rhinestone Trim and the  great set of stamps called Everyday thoughts.     

I will as always pop a list of ingredients  at the bottom of my post with links where possible for you.

In the meantime I wish you all a wonderful day ahead.


Challenges Entered:

Bearly Mine Challenge:  Anything Goes this week


Hugs 




Recipe:
DP: Prima Sweet Fairy 
Image: Magnolia Drip Drop Tilda (Special Sweden Release)
Medium: Copics & Derwent softpencils
Die Cuts Used: Doohickey lace border, doohickey butterfly, doohickey heart tag, Doohickey swirl and leaf.
Doohickey Dies available at Magnolia-licious 
Spellbinders oval small and oval scallop
CB: Swiss Dots embossing folder
Flowers: Stash
5" lace doily - KinderStampO lluula
Rhinestone Trim  - KinderStamO lluula
Sentiment: Everyday thoughts - KinderStampo lluula
Ribbon: Stash



15 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful card Suzi!! The details are breathtaking, I could look at them forever. Love all the diecuts! Such a masterpiece.

    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowww how sweet this is, thanks for joining in at YMAM, and i put your link into the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely breathtaking, Suzie!!!! Superb coloring and design....truly magical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woowwww it's an awesome card, soooo beautiful!!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Suzi. The image is adorable and I love all the embellishments and papers. Stunning.
    Hugs Sharon, x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many beautiful elements around the perfectly colored stamped image! Beautiful job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous paper, I love this little Tilda, she's so sweet, beautifully done Suzi
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's so adorable!!!! Love the gems and little heart! Your Tilda looks beautiful! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable, love the heart and the colours you have used. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet contrast using the color scheme and beautiful elements and embellishments. Your Tilda coloring is darling :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a great card, Suzi! I love this Tilda. You made her look just adorable! I have wanted the butterfly die for ages and just ordered her this morning! I finally couldn't wait any longer! Diana at Magnolia-licious finally had it back in stock! Love all the girly details!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous - love the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so sweet! I love the purple and green! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Suzi!! I love your attention to detail always perfect, thanks for joining us at BMC this time
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Suzi! I love the Kinderstampo products! That butterfly is amazing along with all your beautiful details! I see all the cards you create are just stunning!!!

    ~Vanessa W
    GDT member :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx