Tuesday, February 5

KinderStampO - Colour it Tuesdays - Dt



  





Hello my dears,   I hope you are all well and happy.  I woke up this morning to a Winter Wonderland!!! snow, snow and more snow!!  It does look very pretty but I'm glad I don't have to venture out.

 I'm here to share my Dt creation for Colour It Tuesday over at KinderStampO blog 

 As you can see from the picture above the colours are Salmon/Pink/Lemon/Sage Green






I've used quite a few of the gorgeous products available over at KinderStampO Luulla store.  Now let me tell you if you haven't visited the store then please do pop over and take a peek at the wonderful selection of Stamps/ribbon roses/Faux Rhinestones/lace/cameo's and a multitude of other delicious craft goodies available in store. 

I decided to make a little gift box which I've filled with the luscious large fabric roses available in the store.  My image is a Wee stamp called Silver Fairy and coloured with copics and Derwent soft pencils.

I will pop a complete list of ingredients and links for you at the bottom of my post.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit with me today.  Wishing you all a fabulous day and week ahead.

Hugs 

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Bearly Mine Challenge:  Anything Goes this week
Dilly Beans Challenge:  Love gives me Wings








Small shabby chic flower Trim



5" Lace Doily


Sentiment Stamps
Everyday Thoughts 



Bronze Rhinestone Trim


Large Shabby Chic Flowers 



14 comments:

  1. WOW.....this is one of my favorite images and your coloring is outstanding, as well as all the lovely details! Love that bronze rhinestone trim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image ! your gift box is superb Suzi !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Suzi. It is such a gorgeous image and I love all the beautiful details.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous giftbox Suzi...great colouring and fab details...love the flowers, the trim, the sentiment stamps, the lace doily and above all the flower trim!
    So, I love it all...haha
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really petty card! Loving that Bronze rhinestone trim!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so wonderful Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Suzi
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Thank you for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really lovely looking card. Stunning! Thanks for playing with us over at Bearly Mine's this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous as usual Suzi love it. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzi! Wow! What an amazing little treat box! It's adorable!! :)

    ~ Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous Suzie!!loving those colours Thanks for joining us at BMC hope to see you again soon
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute Box,love this images.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Bloggers network.
    Kaz.
    CBN DT
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx